Chapter {10}

Marshall's P.O.V

I had Ashley pinned up against the wall and she was staring into my eyes seductively. I pressed my lips roughly against hers and she kissed me back with just as much force. I placed my hand over her thin waist and winced internally as she made a weird sound. But she sure had an amazing set of tits, so she can go ahead and make weird sounds all day long. And she sure does.

I broke our kiss and looked up as I heard light footsteps walking quickly past us.

"Gumball?" I whispered. He turned around and smirked at me, chuckling; "Yo."

After that he turned again and strutted away. Ashley hissed something and tried to pull me back into the kiss. I resisted at first but soon we were kissing again.

I don't know why and I have no idea when, but suddenly I felt an uncomfortable feeling inside me. I wanted to follow him. I felt like we needed to chat. He was confusing the hell out of me.

But he didn't even do anything, did he? I'm just over-reacting over small things, that's it. But by the time I came to that conclusion, I was already dashing down the halls. I needed to get home anyways, I thought and shrugged. She was getting slightly annoying, too. So it's all good..

All good in the h-o oh there he is. I spotted a pink head walking calmly down the long street. I was going to go the same way. I knew I would regret it later but I took a deep breath and ran towards him.

He turned his head just as I reached him and grabbed his shoulder, seriously out of breath. Come on, I just ran down the halls of this big ass school and now here. I'm not weak or anything. I have abs, goddammit. Girls like abs.

"Hey!" I panted out, having no idea what I was going to do next. "Hello Marshall" He said and cocked an eyebrow. I regretted the slight gasp of air that left my throat again, looking at him smirking that way.

He stared at me probably expecting a response for why I had ran after him. I panicked internally for a few seconds, pushed my bangs away and then stuttered out; "I-I just wanted to catch up on you, coz' we're going in the same direction, ya know? Let's go!"

I turned around sharply, without waiting for his response. I started walking quickly and it honestly felt like there was a stick up my ass, I was feeling so uncomfortable walking before him.

I suddenly decided to ask him about tomorrow's lunch break, and if he comes to sit with us, so I turned around and opened my mouth, only to close it quickly when he crashed into my chest. He froze for a moment and then looked up.

I inhaled sharply. He smelled sweet. Like candy. And his eyes were so big and innocent.

"Are you alright?" He asked. No, I'm not alright, I'm losing my damn mind here. He said something else too, but I was too lost in his eyes.

I suddenly remembered the way he kissed my neck. That little fun prank he played, of course. But I couldn't shake off the shudders crawling at the back of my neck at the thought of his warm mouth against my skin. I quickly touched my neck and tried to shake the feeling off. Well it didn't fucking work.

I pressed my lips into a thin line and placed my palms on his chest, in an attempt to push him back lightly. But the only thing I accomplished was to lean in even closer to him, and his sweet scent. This is seriously messing with my brain. Whatever he's doing, he better stop it now. I'm fucking straight.

I closed my eyes for a moment and then pushed him back roughly. This is all his vault. Messing with my head like that. I hissed; "Watch where you're going." And walked away quickly, trying not to peek back, but failing miserably.

This was probably the most immature thing I've done in my life. Except that one time I chased Fiona around with a match and yelled; "LET THE FLAME PRINCE COME INSIDE OF YOU!" Aaaaaand that one time I hid all the apples in Finn's house so I wouldn't have to share with him. And that one tim- okay that's not the point.

The point is, that I'm terrified of tomorrow. Maybe he's mad at me? I sure as hell don't need any new enemies in this school. It's not like they could hurt me in any way, but it's super annoying when some angry-ass kids glare at me from the corners.

I flipped the rock off that was on my way and angrily continued my way home.

(A/N: yayy :D)