Chapter {12}

Fionna P.O.V

It's already lunch and Gumball is still not here! I glanced impatiently at the cafeteria doors, but no one entered, except some red haired bimbo that took her course to the football team's table. Of course. She probably likes football. Everyone likes football.

Everyone else at our table was chatting intensely and laughing at some story Finn was telling. Finn is a good friend of mine. He looks really much like me, but we sure aren't related in any way. We both have blonde hair, and we sometimes like to wear bunny hats our friends got us.

I was still deep in thought, when Finn yelled out something like: "And then I said: 'PRAISE THE DRAGON', and cut his head off!" Everyone giggled, and even I smiled and turned to Marshall.

"Hey Mar-," I stopped when I saw his expression. He was sulking and anxiously glaring at the double-doors. He hadn't even touched his food, and I was about to ask him what's wrong, when I heard a voice yell:

"Ahoi my babies, I've got a surprise for you!" I shook my head and giggled. LSP appeared. I just liked to call his Spacey, but he said it doesn't sound manly enough. Ahem, as if there was anything manly about him. He was the most flamboyant member of our group, and he was known all over the school for his great deals with clubs, partys and sometimes even alcohol. We didn't do any illegal things tho, usually.

He slammed his hands on the table, to get all of our attention, which was already on him. Blowing and popping a gum bubble, he said: "Aww don't you guys just look so cute n' shit," he reached out to pinch my cheek but quickly pulled his hand away and giggled, when I sent him a murderous glare. He continued: "Aren't u guys bored of just sitting around?"

"Yeah, no thank's to whatever you're offering, we prefer to have fun with legal activities," Finn joked. But Marshall was already leaning in and listening carefully. He sure looks like he's ready to party. Party equals girls. So no wonder he's excited.

Marshall is such a manslut, honestly, I never thought I'd say that, but he is. He has a new girl almost every week, and all girls over the school are drooling over him.

"Oh stop it, look at Marshall, he looks like he's ready to hump a tree at this point. He really needs to go to that party." We all turned our eyes at Marshall, who just shrugged and groaned, annoyed.

"There isn't even anything illegal, much. If you don't want anything bad, just don't leave your drinks alone and don't buy any drugs." He chuckled and pointed at a purple bag he had over his shoulder. "Here are your tickets, don't worry, sweeties, and be there at 8pm." And he strolled away.

"We should go." FP said. I blushed and wondered if he'd pay attention to me in there and maybe even buy a drink for me.

"Yeah, totally, when was the last time we were to a party?" Marshall surprised us with sounding so hyped up. Finn scrunched his eyebrows together and looked at me for approval. I blinked and pulled that purple bag closer.

We opened the bag and we found a bunch of tickets. "Well," I smirked, "Looks like we're partying tonight."