Ch.1

Sincere POV

"Come on mommy, you wanna go to the store wit me"?

I asked walking into Serenity's room

"I get snacks ma ma"?

Serenity asked putting her toys down.

My daughter Serenity was only 2 but she was very smart for her age.

She knew right from wrong, her abc's, her numbers, and was even dressing herself half the time.

"Yes, you can get whatever you want".

"Yay"!

She ran to get her shoes and jacket and sat in front of me as she put em on.

"You pretty ma ma".

"Aww thank you baby, you so beautiful".

I showered her face with kisses and grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys before heading out.

Corner Store

When I pulled up I instantly regretted coming here.

There were a group of well known drug dealers right in front of the door just talking, smoking, and rolling dice.

I've seen them around a lot but I've never actually met them.

All I know is that some of them work for somebody named ghost.

Everybody knows who he is but nobody has ever actually seen him.

I heard that only a handful of his workers have seen him or has direct contact to him.

I think that's what everybody's so scared of, the fact that he does what he does without being seen.

But back to this.

One in particular caught my eye. One, because I've never seen him before and two, he was hard to miss.

He was tall and handsome, he had tattoos on his neck and all down his arms.

I was kinda scared to get out but I sucked it up and went anyway.

I went to my back door to grab my baby and just walked to the door excepting somebody to move but it never happened.

"Excuse me, I'm tryna get pass".

Nobody moved or even looked my way so I tried again only a little louder and got the same result.

Serenity huffed before letting out her high pitched voice.

"Ma ma said move"!

They all stopped talking and looked at us and bust out laughing.

"My bad lil momma, don't hurt us now".

One of them said laughing at her aggressiveness.

"I'm sorry about that she can be a lil impatient sometimes."

I said lowly as my eyes met the guy's I was looking at earlier but I quickly looked away and walked in the store.

I grabbed a basket and walked around letting Ren get whatever she wanted then got a few things for myself.

Se'Kani POV

Damn shawty was bad as hell.

"Aye who that was"?

"I think her name was Sincere or sumn. You can't mess with that though cuh".

"Why not"?

I hope he wasn't sayin she got a nigga cus he know I don't give a fuck.