Ch.4

Sincere POV

It had been about two weeks since that whole incident and I haven't spoken to neither Jay nor Rese.

They been hangin wit Ten and the dude I now know as Loco a lot more but I honestly don't give a fuck no more.

If they wanna be stupid they can be that, but they gon keep them niggas away from my house.

It was my off day so I was just chillin and watchin love craft country with Ren takin a nap right next to me.

There was a knock on my room for but I ignored it cus I knew it was one of the two people I didn't care to speak to no time soon.

The door opened anyway revealing BOTH the people I didn't care to speak to with a bunch of gifts in their hands.

I'm talking LV, YSL, Chanel, Dior, and a bunch of other shit.

My birthday was months away so I don't know what they got goin on.

And how the fuck they paid for allat?

I turned my tv up louder not even lookin them in the face and heard one of them smack their lips.

Jay took my remote and turned the tv off and I finally looked at him just to mug him.

"Here man".

They sat everything on my bed and I just stared at them.

"A thank would be nice".

Rese said muggin me.

"An apology would be nice".

I said rollin my eyes and reaching for my remote.

"We sorry for bein ungrateful and makin it seem like we don't appreciate you and everything you do for us".

I just rolled my eyes and sat there silently.

"And I'm sorry for being disrespectful and bringin up somethin so personal. I appreciate you for steppin up to givin us a betta life".

I smacked my lips before putting my arms out for a hug.

"I accept y'all apologies, I love y'all so much".

"We love you too".

"Now, where y'all get the money to pay for all this"?

They both looked away and scratched their heads before walking out.

I hopped up following them to the living room.

"Somebody betta speak and somebody betta speak right now".

"Ight look, We work with Ten and Loco".

I knew Ten and Loco had to be some street niggas so that couldn't have been good.

"Doin what"?

They both shrugged and I gave them a death stare.

"All imma say is, we work for some dude named Ghost, tha"-.

"What you just say"!?

I know damn well he ain't just say no 'Ghost'.

I know they heard of what that nigga do for a living.

"Do y'all know what he got goin on? Have y'all ever even seen the nigga"?

They both looked at each other then at me.

"No".

They both said at the same time.

"You know what? I'm done".