Ch.3

Se'Kani POV

"Come on man I got a son on the way".

This snake ass nigga Trell said beggin for his life.

"Honestly nigga, you should know by now not to play with my fuckin money, now you gotta die bout it".

"Please man i'l"-.

I cut him off by puttin a bullet between his eyes.

Loco was callin the clean up crew before his body even hit the ground.

"Find his baby momma and give her this, tell ha she wouldn't have wanted to bring her child in his life anyway".

Ion see how the hell he pulled his BM.

She what you would call a real woman.

She don't fight ova petty shit, she respect herself, and she smart as hell.

How she ended up wit this nigga? The world may never know.

I handed one of my workers two duffel bags full of money.

That should tie them down til lil dude at least 18, it's the least I could do.

I might be a lil ruthless but ion allow women or kids to suffer.

Keep in mind I said 'women' and not females so if y'all see me gettin disrespectful wit a hoe, mind y'all business.

Me and Loco hopped in my truck and drove off.

"So I need yo advice on somethin".

I said keepin my eyes straight ahead.

"Wassup"?

"I want Mari to move in with me but momma don't think she should with my lifestyle and she want me to move back home with ha".

"I don't know what to say. You just told them to tell ole girl she wouldn't want her child being around his lifestyle but you in the same situation".

"That's different".

"How"?

"I ain't gotta explain shit to you, I need advice nigga".

"Don't get me wrong, you my brother and I love you, but I love my niece even more. I think she should stay with momma Lee. She'll be safe and you can see her whenever you want".

"So whatchu think she wouldn't be safe with me"?

"I ain't say that".

"So she would be safe with me"?

"I ain't say that either. I just think it's best if she stay with momma Lee".

I just stayed quiet after that.

I really wanna be in my baby girl life full time cus I know just buyin her shit ain't gon build a bond between us.

I pulled up to my momma house and we both hopped out and just walked in.

"She needa start lockin ha damn door".

I said to myself goin to Mari room with Loco right behind me.

"Dada"!

She was runnin to me til Loco walked in and she ran to him instead.

"Uncle Shawn"!

That low key hurt a nigga but he been watchin over them her whole life so of course she gon be more attached to him.

"Wassup Casper".

He called her Casper cus my real street name was ghost and she was obviously my seed.