Ch.36

Imma hurt Se'Kani feelings in this one on behalf of my baby Messiah.

Not proof read.

Sincere POV

I quickly pushed Se'Kani off of me and myself up.

"I told you she was for me".

He said putting his pants back on.

"Se'Kani".

I looked at him for him to shut up but he kept his eyes on Messiah.

I was bout to speak but in what felt like literal lightning speed Messiah had made his way to Se'Kani punching him in the nose.

Se'Kani got his balance back and returned the favor and they started fighting like wild animals.

"Stop"!

Se'Kani had the upper hand now and tried to choke him out.

I rushed over tryna get him off of but he back handed me causing me to hit the floor.

I grabbed my face watching Messiah flip them over and get his kicks back.

I wasn't trying to get hit again so I looked at Se'Kani's gun that sat on the nightstand and grabbed it shooting at the roof causing them to break apart.

"Se'Kani you need to go, now"!

He got up and stepped up to me so I shielded my face and stepped back.

He just looked at me wit a smirk then took his gun and the rest of his belongings before walking out.

"Sia"-

"Shut the fuck up Sincere".

He said brutally and started pacing the room.

His chest was heaving and he just shook his head looking at me.

He rested his hands on his knees tryna calm himself down and I stepped a little closer before speaking.

"Baby I'm sor"-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"!

"YOU FUCKIN SORRY"?

"WE JUST HAD THIS DAMN CONVERSATION SINCERE"!

"C-can you stop y-yelling at me"?

I asked on the verge of tears.

He laughed to himself shaking his head.

"Stop yellin... BITCH THIS YO FUCKIN FAULT, YOU DID THIS SHIT TO US"!

"Siah ple"-

"You got one mo time to say sumn Sincere, I swear to god".

I closed my mouth and sat on the bed wiping my tears.

"Then this bitch cryin like I'm the one fucked up".

He started pacing again then came to stand in front bending down to my level.

"I been loyal to you this whole relationship, both times".

"I even stayed after you told me you still had feelings for this nigga cus I was in love and dumb enough to think you wouldn't actually do me like that, but look where we at".

"We made a promise, you looked me dead in my fuckin eyes and told me you would never leave me".

I wiped my face again as more and more tears fell and looked away.

"Nah look at me".

He said turning my head back to him.

"I sat up here and told you I wanted to marry you and start a family, and you let me knowin damn well you ain't see me in yo future".