Ch.17

10 Votes 10 Comments

Se'Kani POV

1 week later

"Yo ass gon die for a nigga who left you for dead"?

"Man fuck you and fuck his bitch ass"!

I punched this nigga in the mouth a few times causin him to spit out blood.

It's been a week since Jay got shot and I finally found the potential shooter after searchin my damn self cus niggas wasn't doin shit right.

The nigga in the chair was one of his homeboys, or supposed to be but I guess they beefin.

The other nigga got away wit a few more of his homeboys after a shootout and left this bitch here.

"So it's fuck yo homeboy"?

"That nigga ain't my homeboy, his bitch ass got my girl pregnant".

"So you mean to tell me he impregnated yo girl and you still protectin him"?

"Not him, my damn self".

"You already caught foo. The only way you can protect yoself is tellin me where the nigga at".

"Can't do that".

I nodded thinkin about somethin before speakin.

"Ight look, I know a lot of shit you don't".

"But one thing we both know is you ain't had shit to do wit shootin my brother".

It was true, even though he work wit them he wasn't there and he didn't participate in it.

I know about him, I heard he actually good people if he around the right folks.

That's the main reason I'm tryin not to kill him. I could actually help this dude if he helped me.

"If you help me out I can get you 24/7 protection from my people, I can get you and yo family off the map and y'all can go wherever y'all wanna go".

"How I'm supposed to trust y'all? Y'all act like we ain't beefin".

"And you got every reason not to trust us, but I heard you was good people".

"We don't kill good people. We need more good people in this world".

He just stared at each of us thinkin about his options.

"I can't take this risk if my family involved. How do I know y'all even got that type of power"?

"You know Ghost right"?

I asked and it was like he stopped breathin for a second.

"Y'all work for Ghost"?

"Yep".

"I need yo word that we gon be protected. Shit not even me, as long as my family good".

"My lil girl and my son. My baby mama too".

"So fuck yo girlfriend too huh"?

"She a hoe anyway".

He said shruggin.

I signaled for my guys to untie him so he could feel comfortable enough to trust us.

I might be a criminal but I'm a good person too.

"He go by Big Joe, real name Joey Richards".

"Stay right on the edge of town".

Shawn wrote everything down including the address and more personal info we could use against him before leavin to get everything ready.