Ch.31

My reads slippin, wassup wit yall on that?...

Se'Kani POV

"Hey momma".

"Hey baby, how y'all doin"?

"Tell this nigga to stop bein dumb for he get his ass killed or put in jail".

Shawn said snitchin like a lil ass kid.

"Fuck is you snitchin for nigga? It's in the past".

Next thing I know, I'm gettin slapped in the back of the head by my momma.

"Watch yo mouth. Whatchu talkin about baby"?

"I'm talkin about him goin to Sincere crib then tryna shoot her nigga".

She put her hands on her hips and looked at me.

"Mmtch, he was there too, he ain't innocent".

"I was there to stop yo bum ass, don't try to put this on me".

"Se'Kani"?

"Look, I just wanted to talk, hell I just wanted to see her face again".

"Please don't go back down that path".

I was so hurt and devastated when Sin left me that I forced myself to get my shit together in hopes that she'll give me another chance.

I've been doin good and even got myself real therapy sessions.

Brooklyn is just a place holder, I got love for her but she just ain't Sin.

"I'm not, I just miss her".

"And I understand that but you can't just barge back into her life and make her take you back".

"I can try".

I mumbled and walked to Mari's room.

I knocked and opened it and seen her sleep on the floor with her iPad in her hand.

"Wassup boy, you ate yet"?

I said rubbin Stitch's back as he hopped up waggin his tail.

I put Mari in her bed and kissed her forehead.

"Come on Stitch, let's go eat".

He ran out the door and I was walkin out too when Mari called me.

"Dada, can you lay with me".

I laughed walkin back in.

"Yeah, let me go feed Stitch first".

"Ok, hurry".

"Yes ma'am".

I went to fill his bowls then came back and took off my shoes and jacket.

"We gon need to getchu a bigger bed cus ian gon have too many more times to fall off this bitch".

"Don't say that".

"My bad".

I laughed as she cuddled up next to me and we both dozed off soon after.

...

I pulled up to Sin's since her bitch wasn't here and walked up to her door knockin a few times.

"Who is it"?

I heard her ask but didn't answer.

I heard shuffling then footsteps approachin the door.

The door opened and we locked eyes before she tried to close it back but I stuck my foot in blockin her from doin so.