Ch.5

Se'Kani POV

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN I CANT GET MY CHILD"?!

"BITCH YOU AINT SEEN HER SINCE YOU GAVE BIRTH"!

"YOU AINT NO BETTA, YOU AINT SEEN HER AT ALL"!

"I WAS LOCKED UP, YOU CHOSE NOT TO SEE HER"!

I was goin back n forth with my baby momma Stacey, cus she came outta nowhere talm bout she want Se'Mari back.

"You know if I take you to court imma get custody right"?

"You in the system for multiple murder charges and drug possession, they gon see you as unfit".

"And when I do get custody, you payin child support".

There it go, that bitch want money.

"I knew yo ass wanted somethin".

"Why you gon want her all of a sudden after three years, for money right"?

I went in car and grabbed a few stacks.

"Here bitch, stay away from my daughter".

I threw em at her makin sure to hit her in the face.

She picked em up and rolled her eyes.

"This ain't over nigga".

I got in my car slammin the door and just sat there for like ten minutes.

I pulled off and drove to my main trap.

Main Trap

As soon as I walked in everybody greeted me respectfully.

"Wassup boss man".

"Wassup boss".

I gave everybody a nod and headed to my office.

Y'all prolly wonderin why they called me boss if they think I'm just a worker.

To them, I'm just a worker but I'm a higher rank than everybody, the highest, meanin I'm second in command.

The only person who know who I am is Loco.

I pulled out my paper work for shipping and started fillin everything out until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in".

The door opened revealing Red, one of my fine ass workers.

"Hey boss".

She said comin in all the way and closin the door.

"Whatchu need"?

"Nothin, you just looked a lil stressed when you came in".

She pulled my chair out and stood between my legs massagin my shoulders.

We made eye contact as her hands slid up my neck and to my face.

She bent down and pulled me in and I ain't even hesitate to kiss back.

"You need a stress reliever? I can help".

I nodded while bitin my lip and she got on her knees and unbuckled my pants.

I got up a lil bit to pull em down all the way and before I could even sit back down, her tongue was swirlin around my tip.

I sat back and let her do what she do best, she never failed to get a nigga right.

She took the whole thing and I felt myself hittin the back of her throat makin her gag but she bounced back instantly.

"Mmm, fuck".