Chapter 8 (more Fowlham)

After what seemed like an eternity, the school day had finally come to its end. Randy was standing outside NHS alone. Howard had long since left, but not without whining to Randy again and calling Cunningham a shoob. Randy brushed that off to the side however. He had something far more important on his mind than his whiny friend. He kept scanning the sea of faces leaving NHS looking for her. After some time of searching, he found her...

Theresa had been trying to pull herself together all school day. She had some success. Her face was less flustered and her heartbeat was now back to normal more or less.  However, all that progress to calm herself down had gone to waste the moment she stepped outside and saw him...

Randy and Theresa would gaze at each other in silence for some time. Both of them felt weak in their legs as their hearts raced at the sight of each other. There was an awkward silence between the two...

Was it Randy, or did Theresa appear cuter than usual?

Was it Theresa, or did Randy appear more handsome than usual?

Randy and Theresa would both take a deep breath and begin to walk towards each other, meeting up at the middle of the staircase. The two teens would glance shyly to the side. The awkward silence would continue, until they both simultaneously said.
"Soo..."
They both cut off at the same time as they looked at each other.
"No, no, you go first! Oh, well, if you insist. Oh, you want to-"
The two teenagers would both place their hands over their mouth to avoid interrupting each other. They would just blush and remain silent while avoiding eye contact.

Theresa would giggle at their awkward predicament. Randy would follow suit. After exchanging friendly smiles with each other, Randy would say.
"Soo, any plans on where to go?"
Theresa would scratch the back of her head and shyly said.
"Well... I was going to ask you. I wasn't sure where you would want to go..."
"Oh ummm..."
Randy said as he took a moment to think.
"How about we head to the Game Hole and then McFlubbusters?"
Randy shyly suggested, nervously scratching the back of his head. The only reason why he suggested those two places was because they were the two places he and Howard hung out at all the time. He and Theresa were just hanging out together as classmates. It wasn't like they were going out on a romantic date, right?

Randy would look at Theresa awkwardly, expecting her to not be so amused. But much to his surprise, Theresa appeared rather okay with the plan. Fowler smiled at Cunningham and said
"Sounds fun!~"

Meanwhile behind a tree nearby, Scoops Kang was watching the two teenagers converse with each other with her camera at the ready. She would mentally roll her eyes and gag every time the two teenagers got all flustered with each other. But finally, it seemed like Theresa came through when she and Randy started leaving NHS together.

Debbie was about to pursue until someone grabbed her shoulder and pulled her to the side. Debbie was now so use to this now that she immediately snapped.
"What Heidi!?"

Heidi was glaring down at the journalists, staring Debbie straight in the eyes.
"This scoop better be as big as you say it is."
Heidi growled. Debbie rolled her eyes and retorted.
"It is. I'm more than confident. Now if you excuse me, I need to get back to work."

Debbie would run off and pursue the two teenagers she had watched head into Norrisville. Debbie kept her focus on Randy however, as a small grin appeared on her face as her plan went into motion...