Chapter 6

[Let's see what happens now that Dreamy boi knows about the balance between creation and destruction.]

*Dream's POV*

I want to tell Blue SO BAD! He probably already knows, seeing how he's friends with Error and the 'Bad Sanses' and all. I want him to know that I will do the right thing and that I trust him. He's my best friend after all. He's always been there for me from the beginning. Ink... I am honestly scared to tell Ink. I've been kind of wary of him since my panic attack. If I'm correct however, he'll be the most important person to tell. It would be his balance after all.

I need to be calm and rational about this. This is a big deal. If I am correct, everything we know about Error will have been a lie.

I need to hear this from Error before I act on anything. If I just say it, I won't have any proof and Ink and the council might not believe me. That would just cause more harm than good.

For once in my life, I am going to think something through. Yes, I am aware of my obliviousness, naive trust, and impulsiveness. It is my biggest curse. How do you think it feels to realize your stupidity ruined things for yourself and others? And not just once either. Yeah....

Anyways. I just have to wait until the next battle to ask Error. I just have to hope he will tell me.

Actually, now that I think about it, why didn't he just say something from the beginning? Like, if Ink doesn't know about the balance, tell him! Don't just sit there like, 'I have to make sure both sides of the balance stay in balance because my counterpart doesn't know he's supposed to do it. Am I going to tell him? ...Nah. I want him to know on his own.'

....This boy better have at least tried to tell Ink because if he hasn't, so help me- I'll.... touch his arm or something, idk.

Anyways...

"Dream?"

Someone is snapping in my face.

"Huh? Yes?"

"Welcome back to the present. You've been staring at that wall for 10 minutes." Classic is laughing at me.

Wait, Classic? I'm in a meeting? When did that happen?

I'm more distracted than I thought.

"Sorry Classic. I'm a bit spacey today. What did you need? ....Don't look at me like that Outer. That wasn't a pun." Joy. At least half of the AU Sanses are winking at me with stupid grins on their faces.

"Hehe whatever you say kid. We were just about to come up with a plan to stop Error."

"ExCUSe mE, I am like 500 years older than you!" Why me??? Why did I get the baby face between me and Nightmare? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.....

He just laughed while looking at me like, sure kid. (Yes, even his expression was calling me kid.)

I continued to zone out in the stupid meeting. I'll find out what happened from Blue later.

*Time skip*

There was finally another attack. Luckily, the plan wasn't finished so I was free to fight like usual. Now, I just need to get close to Error.

Fighting, yada yada, blah blah blah, "you're such an idiot", "stop this Error", and BAM! Let's do this!

I'm actually really nervous. Ink is fighting Nightmare and Dust. Blue is against Cross and Killer. I'm against Error. Oh, Horror is here too but that's not important at the moment.

"Error, wait! Please. It's important."

"ReAlLy. MoRe ImPoRtAnT tHaN kIcKiNg YoUr BuTt AnD sTaYiNg AlIvE?" Is this boy sassing me?!