Sharp (Pat/Non)

The new bakery opened in front of the hospital where Pat was working, and as a sweets lover, he finds himself ogling the display full of alluring pastries. He was immersed in choosing what cake to try that he didn't spot the cute baker smiling his way. 

"Did you choose?" The guy asked timidly. 

"Honestly, I don't know. Everything looks good." Pat answered, looking over at the short guy. He was blinking nervously at Pat, and he would be lying if he didn't find him adorable. 

"Can you choose for me, Non?" He requested, pronouncing the name he read on the younger's nametag. The man was thinking for a moment before stepping closer to the display, carefully pulling out a tray with strawberry cake. Pat could tell he was nervous. Non's hands were shaking as he picked up the knife and sunk it into the cake. Pat heard the yelp soon after. 

"Are you alright?" He asked, receiving a quiet sniffle in return. Pat didn't hesitate to hurry behind the counter, stepping closer to the baker. 

"Let me look," Pat said, grabbing the other's hand and observing the cut from the sharp knife. 

"First-aid kit?" He asked.

"In the kitchen." The boy pointed behind him, letting Pat lead him there. He sits him on the stool, searching for the first aid. As soon as the box was in his hands he returned to Non, cleaning his wound and wrapping it with the plaster. 

"Thank you." Non thanked.

"Pat. My name is Pat." He introduced himself, not letting go of Non's hand.