Fright (Khai/Third)

Khai was late. He was supposed to be home twenty minutes ago. And yes, Third did receive the message from him, but he was still worried. They were together, engaged even, yet Third had these occasional anxiety episodes, imagining Khai would leave him for some random girl. The sudden fright would attack him out of nowhere, causing his whole body to tremble. The first time it happened was at their faculty freshman initiation. It was their last year, and they had to participate. And, of course, girls gravitated towards Khai. He turned them all down, clinging to Third and showing so much PDA that no one could deny their relationship. Yet Third found himself later crying in the shower, pressed against Khai's chest, pleading with him not to leave him. 

When those fear attacks became more frequent, startling them, they decided to seek professional help. The counsellor explained the possible reason for Third's episodes, assuring them he would get better after proper treatment. And he did. It took time and a lot of patience from Khai's side, and Third was never so proud of loving him. 

Third felt his chest tightening in a familiar way. He was ready to grab his phone and call Khai when the door opened revealing his tired but smiling boyfriend. 

"I am home," Khai announced, coming straight to Third, pulling him into a tight hug. Third sighed in relive, inhaling Khai's sweet scent and suddenly all the tension went away.