Break (Bright/Liftoil)

Liftoil loved the lunch break. It was long enough to run to the other building that was too far from his for his liking and have a nice casual date with his boyfriend. It's not like ha was complaining. Bright always made time to go and spend time with him in between his classes, even though his exams were right around the corner. Liftoil ran through the basketball court, taking it straight to the parking lot, taking the right turn and speeding up to the engineering complex. It would have been easier if he had his scooter, but that damned thing broke on him last week, and the repairs would take another week to be done. He flew into the building, not minding the stares and curses as he bumped into the people here and there. He stopped in front of one of the classes, plopping himself on the bench placed in front of the door, breathing heavily. Liftoil checked the time, finding out he was quite fast today and had another ten minutes before he would be allowed to see his man. 

"Hello, Liftoil, waiting for P'Bright?" The young guy sits beside him, a smile plastered on his face. 

"Hello, P'Kongpob. Yes, I am. Guessing you are here to pick up P'Arthit." Liftoil chuckled when the man nodded in excitement. 

"Let's wait together then." He offered. At least he won't get bored while waiting for his boyfriend.