Tear (Sean/White)

Author's note: Another part of Black/White kitten story. 🤭

Sean shouldn't be surprised by this anymore. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he held the torn shirt in his hand. He could swear the dark devil's spawn hated his guts even more now. 

"Can you tell your brother I am going to strangle him if he touches my clothes again?" Sean looked at White, who was sprawled on his bed, observing him with his adorable eyes. The kitten didn't hesitate to meow in reply, sitting up and waving his tiny paw his way. 

"You will try?" Sean smiled, petting White's head. The cat meowed again and proceeded to nuzzle his nose against Sean's palm. 

"I don't understand why Black hates me this much." Sean continued to complain as he picked White up into his arms. The little creature started to purr as soon as its fluffy body snuggled closer to his chest, making him chuckle. 

"Aren't you the cutest?" Sean melts at White's action. Leaning closer, he kissed the top of his head affectionately, making the kitten purr even louder. 

"Black!" Gram's angry voice echoed through the garage, making Sean roll his eyes. 

"It seems like your evil twin is causing troubles again. Let's go and check what he did this time." He kissed White's head once more, walking out of his room to find out the reason for the chaos. Gram was standing in the middle of the garage, holding Black, who stared at him with a glare. His dark fur was now blue and green, and the whole floor looked the same. Sean sighed, putting White down. 

"Stay here so you won't get dirty. But honestly, if Black was a human, I would already tear him apart." Sean groaned as he climbed the ladder. White sat on the top floor, looking down at the group of friends trying to clean the building and his disobedient brother, his head tilted to the side as if he was thinking.