Terrible (Sean/White)

Author's note: Short continuation of Black/White kitten story and more to come. 

"Terrible," Sean murmured under his nose, watching Gumpa, Gram and Yok assembling beneath the ladder and focussing their eyes on him and White. He could feel the poor kitten trembling. He must have been scared of the sudden attention. 

"Come on, Sean." Yok grinned excitedly, ready to climb up.

"Stop right there. You are scaring him." Sean warned. 

"I will introduce you. Just stay where you are." He added, thinking of the next step. 

"What's going on, Sean?" Gram asked confusedly. 

"Promise me, you won't freak out," Sean demanded. He waited for the trio to nod before he turned to White. 

"I know you are scared, but they won't do anything to you," Sean whispered, shielding White with his body. He caressed White's pale cheek, looking right into his doe eyes. He has to control the urge to kiss those full lips. He faced his friends again.

"I don't know how to explain this." Sean opened his mouth, addressing the guys below. 

"You know, the cats. They are humans." He blurted out, hoping for the best. The garage fell into the quietness. Gram and Yok glanced at each other, probably thinking about Sean getting insane. 

"Sean." White's soft voice cut through the silence as he peeked from behind him. Sean heard surprised gasps coming from his friends. They must have spotted White's fluffy cat ears moving on his head. 

"Sean, White, come down. It will be more comfortable to talk here." Gumpa said with a gentle tone. He proceeds to push Gram and Yok towards the couch, leaving Sean and his cat-human company alone. Sean shouldn't be surprised by the Gumpa's calmness, but something told him, he knew about the twins all along. 

"Let's go down." Sean scratched White behind his ear before climbing the ladder first.