[Chapter 2] Who's Hans?

"So you're saying that the Arm is planning on bombing the Capital?"

Cale was leaning on his chair inside his room. He was planning on sleeping when he was disturbed.

Using Shadow Movement, Cale summoned Fressia on his room to report. Hans was standing behind Cale as he was called by Kira who's currently sitting on Cale's bed and listening to the adults conversation.

" 'Bout time they use the Mana Bomb they swindled at the Black Market." Cale scoffed crossing his arms in the process. "And here I thought they're staying quiet for a long time to avoid getting detected."

Cale caught a wind of them a year ago in the Tolz Territory. Fressia's men discovered that a black dragon was in possession of the second son of Marquise Stan. The black dragon was currently getting tortured when they infiltrated the cave.

It was in poor condition. Since it was only a three years old kid. The Marquise Stan was planning on taming the black dragon and Venion took the pleasure of handling the black dragon's torturing session.

It was beyond inhumane even for Cale who's acting trash. Once they have rescued the dragon, Cale set it free.

Although, the black dragon sometimes followed him around especially when his out on missions.

Cale sigh and leaned his head back.

"They might do it in the Plaza. The King will be celebrating his 50th birthday and that's a perfect timing for Arm to cause chaos."

Fressia looked at Cale's frowning face. Everytime the young master got a wind about the Arm, he always had that face. It truly displeased him everytime he hears about that organization.

"Hans, you'll be assisting Basen at the Capital. I'll be sending Eathan with you so don't worry about the Mana Bomb, he'll take care of it." Cale sit straight before writing on a piece of paper before burning it. Blue flames engulfed the paper before it disappeared out of thin air.

"Will Eathan-nim be handling the Mana Bombs alone?" Hans asked concerned to the mage. Fressia look disturbed as well, but they trust the Young Master's judgment.

Cale took out a parchment before writing something on it.

"Nope. We're not gonna handle the Mana Bombs. They'll be enough to prevent the chaos. Eathan will be only there as a precaution if anything went south." Cale's reddish brown eyes glowed crimson as he wrote several letters before it was engulfed with blue flames.

He put down his fountain pen before leaning on the chair. He felt Hans tapped his shoulder before giving him a handkerchief. He took it without question, wiping his bleeding nose.

"Fressia, make sure to investigate the number of bombs and report back to me." Cale ordered.

"Yes, young master Cale." Fressia disappeared without a trace.

Hans watched Cale took another parchment before continuing to write. The rumored trash of the Henituse County is actually a sly and intellegent young master. He's meticulous when it comes to his work. Hans sometimes thinks that the Young Master was a genius. Cale have not took any classes saying it will only hinder his growth and he doesn't need someone to teach him something that he could learn on his own.

The other nobles and cousins took it as arrogance but the young master did not bat an eye. He only heard about the young master's self studies to the old servants.

When he started serving the Henituse Household three years ago. There was already few negative rumors circulating among the new servants about a certain red hair. Some of them back out after hearing the rumors.