[Chapter 5] Their side

The wolf child's first berserk state had been solved. The punk and the red head archmage had a few bruises but everything is fine. Ron and his companions was granted shelter in the residence and they were allowed entry to the kitchen to cook their own food.

"Ah my liege, you're too kind." Said the lilac haired with a long ponytail. The man was wearing a butler attire and was currently serving Cale with sweets. His sky blue eyes squinted in displeasure.

"To think you would house them." The man shake his head in amusement. A smile gracing his lips.

He really has an issue with Choi Han.

"Nevermind that. You'll go with Freesia to confirm the location of the mana bombs. You just need to confirm it. Someone else is going disarm them. After all, tomorrow is the said event." Cale crack a cookie with his teeth.

"Will the crown prince will be the one disarming them?" Eathan stood straight besides him.

He had been serving Cale for the past two years and dare he say he didn't regret his decision.

He came from the slums and he is actually very good at magic and  controlling mana. He was discovered by the young master when he saw him teaching a few other kids at the empty alley.

The young master saw his potential and offered him a deal. Cale will provide his lessons if he works for him. He wouldn't have a problem with food and his shelter. He'll also get a huge salary. At that time, Eathan was reluctant to accept it. To be offered such a good deal was surreal for him. And then, there's also his trash image.

But after three months of knowing Cale, he accepted the deal. And boy he regret not taking the deal. He would've started his lessons if he accepted it right away.

The lessons was incredible and dream like. He enjoyed every single of it. And he was now a High Tier Magician and was granted the Captain position of Cale's one and only Magic Unit within his organization. He was in charge of everything related to magic and mana. He also has his own laboratory and office within Cale's headquarters. A lot of people and beast man respected him, and all that was thanks to Cale Henituse.

The person who started it all.

"Yes. We will let the crown prince owe us. That'll be a huge advantage of us." Cale was playing the colored cube thing that was always on his hands whenever he was bored.

"What if he started to track you? He knows your alias." Eathan was curious. Cale had been giving the crown prince tidbits of information. And the crown prince will leave his pay on a small magic circle provided for only the payment. Sometimes, there is advance payment for confidential information. The crown prince had also once requested an audience with the leader (Cale), but the organization always turns it down. Because the crown prince intends to widen his information network by having to work with Cale's organization.

Cale hates having partnership with anyone. If you wanted to get involved on his organization, you must be a member yourself. But getting recruited was far more difficult because he recruits people by himself.

"I only inform him of the plan of Arm. He decides what to do on his own. We're only verifying the numbers of mana bomb to prepare for the worst." Cale puts down the color cube puzzle when it was arranged by colors. "If he tracks me, then let him be. It's not like it will affect my plans."

Eathan shivered when he saw a glint on his eyes.

"You have something against him." Eathan mumbled looking at Cale.

Cale only smirked and proceeds to eat the sweets.

***

Afternoon had arrive and Ron stood silently at the side while looking at Choi Han and Rosalyn besides Lock's bed.

"I don't know. I can't even sense how strong he is. It means he's stronger than me." Rosalyn explained looking lost on something. She had measure the lilac man earlier and she can't believe she can't measure his strength. She also could feel a huge amount of mana flickering around him as if he's testing her.

Beacrox who was casually cleaning his greatsword look at the red head's direction. He knows how powerful Rosalyn is, to think someone else was stronger than her is surprising. It's not like he's saying it was impossible, but he hasn't seen anyone more stronger mage than her.

"Who was it?" Beacrox ask looking undisturbed.

"It was the lilac haired man." Rosalyn had a serious expression on her face.

Beacrox halted from his movement. "You mean the one who's tailing young master Cale?"

Choi Han snorted at the name earning a look from the Molan duo.

Never in Beacrox's life he had seen that man. That's why he's so wary of him. The way he act closely with Cale was against the servant's protocol. Ron also wasn't aware of that person. It's either he was assigned to him or they knew each other already. Base on his observations, the lilac man was really close with the young master. And not only that, he saw three creatures glued besides the red head. They were always tailing him whenever the young master get out of his room.

He was aware that the two felines was a member of the Fog Cat Tribe because he has seen that tribe before. And the Cat Tribe is from the Eastern Continent making him wonder what they were doing at the Western Continent. The other one, he's quite unsure of. He hasn't seen anything like it before. He had once saw it stare at him at the hallway before walking close to Cale.

"Yes. I can't measure his level at all." Rosalyn sounds quite dejected.

To Ron's perspective, the young master has a lot of interesting individuals around him. There's Han who manage to sneak beside Choi Han without him knowing. Two cats that belongs to the Fog Cat Tribe and an unknown creature who seems to be more stronger than the two. A high level mage that's more stronger than Rosalyn. And he also felt a assassin on the young master's quarters earlier.

He didn't know if it was a good thing or not.

The sole reason he left the young master and the territory who sheltered and hid them from the hands of the organization who massacred his family, was to make sure that the territory and the child he basically raise wasn't get entangled with that organization. He fears that the territory that brings him comfort would get attack by the organization if they found out that he has connection to it. So he decided to left the territory when he encountered Choi Han who has the scent of the organization on him.

Beacrox was quite shock when he saw Choi Han beat Cale up. He did admired his skills but it doesn't mean he's happy that he beat up the child that his father considered as his own. Beacrox knew that that day was extremely painful for the young master since it's his mother's death anniversary and he was out of it. He only decided to follow Choi Han because he has that ominous scent that he smelled when their family got massacred.

He and his father can't let this opportunity pass to avenge their family. Since the father-son duo and Choi Han had the same enemy, they decided to help each other with their revenge.

"Ugh."

Everyone was pulled from their reverie when they heard the groan of the teen.

"H-hyung." Lock rasped half awake.

Choi Han immediately kneel besides him.

"I'm here."

Lock was still lightheaded but he's feeling better than earlier.

"Cale-hyung."

Everyone within the room flinched.

(A/N: My my~ I'm still able to stay sane without my phone. 😂

Well anyway, it's good for me to still update even like this.)