[Chapter 6] The Reason

The individuals inside the room stood frozen. Silenced filled the room while they could only look at Lock's direction.

"Lock? How did you know about that... person?" Rosalyn calmly asked. She could barely see Choi Han's expression, but she was sure that he looked aghast just now.

Lock looked confused for a moment before the figures surrounding his bed became more clear. 

"Ah." Lock gasped. He was sure he saw the red head before his consciousness fades. Was that just hallucination?

Nope. He was sure it was him. He picked up his scent before passing out.

His vision was swept by Rosalyn who was now sitting on the bed while looking at him worriedly.

"Cale-hyung is my- no. He's our savior." Lock's gaze made contact with Rosalyn.

The father-son duo shared a look before looking at Lock. Rosalyn was taken aback by the youngster's answer. The raven head was too stunned to speak, it didn't took him too long before a scowl painted his face.

"A saviour? That bastard?" Choi Han asked incredulously. 

The sudden change of Lock's expression did not escape Ron's sharp gaze. It seems like the boy isn't fond of someone speaking ill of his supposed hyung-nim.

"That bastard only knew how to degrade people. Alive or not. That kind of person isn't worthy being called a saviour." Choi Han growled. Veins stretched in his jaw. His bloodlust pressuring the entire room.

Ron suddenly had flashbacks regarding his former young master's action. Indeed, he was short tempered and got easily annoyed. He had never wreck any furnitures within the castle. He only threw bottles at gangsters and thugs. He seems keeping them at bay but that is only if you understood his true intentions.

The young master has been hiding behind a well made mask. But why?

"We have our own reason for calling him our saviour." Lock sighed, composing himself. "Choi Han-hyung." He called causing the raven to calm down. "I do respect you and treat you as my older brother. It is the same with Cale-hyung."

Choi Han can't help but twist his face in disgust. He could not believe that this dongsaeng of his, see that bastard as his hyung.

"It doesn't matter to me why or how you dislike him. But my vision for Cale-hyung will remain unchanged. I don't want to pick between the two of you. Because you're both important to me." The soft voice that came out of Lock. Choi Han contemplated before nodding his head. 

The raven head could only sigh. "I really could not see the reason why you call him that." Choi Han muttered looking at the distance.

The tension inside the room settled down making Rosalyn released a relieved breath. 

"You won't. Because that just how he is." Lock smiled fondly.

Lock spent the entire day resting on his room. He wanted to meet the red head but the second young master told him to rest more so he couldn't refuse.

Ron and the others saw how Basen and Lock spoke comfortably to each other, making them wonder what is Lock's relationship to the Henituse.

Ron had never seen the young master talk to anyone before. He usually go drinking every night and sometimes cause a ruckus. But when he goes out to drink and Ron was not allowed to follow him, was he really drinking? Or was he doing something else?

Whatever it is, it seems his former charge was doing something dangerous. And he doesn't like it.

Ron unconsciously gripped the hilt of his dagger.