[Chapter 10] The Blonde General

Cale look straight at the old man in front of him. He was sure that Ron would do very good as one of his people. The old man is a former patriarch of an assassin household. His strength level is also higher than Fressia and Zhan.

Cale then thought about his second Assassin Unit based at the Eastern Continent. They were doing a good job with their work so far and Cale was having a thought if Zhan and Ron is somewhat related to each other, considering that they share the same surname.

Cale let out a hum.

"What are you gonna do about Beacrox?" The red head asked.

Beacrox is the only family that Ron left. Isn't it the reason why he left the county?

Ron took a moment of silence before answering Cale.

"I believe that my son is old enough for his own. He can take care of himself. And of course, the youngling that you've brought also has his own work to do. Young Master, you need someone who's always by your side." The old man was talking about Eathan.

The lavender mage was currently out and seeking the red lunatic mage. It's the reason why Eathan wasn't here when he woke up.

"You're right. I need someone who's always by my side." Then Cale smiled at the former patriarch.

"That's why I trust your loyalty, Ron Molan."

"This old man is very pleased. I will serve you as long as I can, young master." Ron bowed at the red head.

It was at that moment when Choi Han and his party entered the room. They saw the old Molan bowing at the eldest Henituse.

Beacrox raised a brow in confusion. His father had just been out for a couple of minutes and this is what he witness.

The heck happened? He thought.

Ron stood straight. His eyes narrowed at the rude entrance of the raven head.

"It is inappropriate for you to barged into the room without permission. Especially when the occupant is a noble." Ron smiled benignly at the newcomers.

Beacrox apologized by his companions rude behavior only for Cale to wave his hand at him.

"It's fine." The red head said.

Ron glared at Choi Han before helping Cale to sit up. Seeing this, Lock went to the red head to assist Ron.

"Anyway, what are you guys doing here?" Cale asked as he patted Lock's arm for gratitude.

The teen stood beside him while Ron went to the corner to serve Cale with tea.

"Young Master Cale, what... What did you do earlier? It wasn't magic." Rosalyn hesitated first, but since being curious is one of the characteristics of mages, she can't help but asked. She saw how the assassins was covered in a crimson cocoon. The way it withstood the explosion coming from the Mana Bombs was peculiar. She didn't sense any mana coming from the strings so she was curious about it.

Cale look at Rosalyn and the rest of her companions.

"It's not magic." Cale answered. Rosalyn nods in understanding.

"An Ancient Power then?"

Cale smiled, amused by the red head woman. No one had the guts to question Cale because of his image. Except from Ron, and of course the raven head punk.

Rosalyn was the first to ask about Cale.

"Is it?" A mysterious smile was playing on Cale's lips. Rosalyn was more curious than ever.