1༄𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

"Father, why does the moon glow so brightly?"

"The Moon gets its light from the Sun. The Moon reflects the Sun's light, that's why it glows."

"So it's like a mirror?"

"Yes, my child."

Sitting atop a giant man-made skull with horns peaking out both ends, she strains her neck to look at the floating rock longer. She wondered if there were more moons that glowed just as brightly as the one she sees now. But she wouldn't believe it if there were. She believed nothing else shone brighter than the Moon besides the Sun itself. That had her thinking,

"I wonder who will be the Sun to my Moon."

Her father glanced down to his second daughter. The stars in her eyes glistened brighter than the ones in the sky. The girl looked mature, but held the mind of a child. And her father wanted it to stay that way, having the bliss of ignorance, but the power of a god. Despite the girl being curious, she had no interest with the planet she stood on. She wanted to travel the galaxy, the universe, see every star and Sun that was ever made.

Her father didn't mind the strange dream. But he feared this ambition could reach greater heights than she could handle.

"I'm sure when you surpass me, you will find them."

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

Drifting under the beating Sun, and amongst the rushing waves, she frowned. The vast ocean in front of her, with no land in sight seemed to make her stomach churn every time, and with the waves swaying her like a mad swing, it didn't help much. Sitting in a dinghy boat with a single sail on it, she snacked on a nearly rotten apple.

"How the hell did I drift this far away?" She mumbled to nobody in particular. Throwing away the apple core in the ocean, she flicked her wrist. In response of the action, the winds blew her boat even faster, against the waves.

She didn't intend to leave her island. As idiotic as it sounds, she drifted away on a boat by accident. While trying to find a good place to sleep, she suspected the rocking waves of the ocean could softly put her to sleep. So she slept in a small boat by the port of the island to test the theory. The next thing she knew, she was right smack in the middle of the ocean. Now look at her, getting sick because of the waves instead of soundly sleeping.