𝟳༄𝙁𝙖𝙧 𝙑𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

"You're that woman that saved me!"

Luffy grinned while looking up at the stranger, who also held a smile. This time, he took note of her large horns and sharp teeth. Everybody lowered their shoulders, curious as to why this woman would save their helpless captain. The stranger giggled and nodded, while softly setting down Luffy.

"Who are you?" Zoro, as untrustworthy as ever, glared at her and her sword. Before anybody else, Sanji quickly pulled a ring out if his pocket and got down on one knee, "Mademoiselle, if the devil ever saw you, he'd kiss your eyes and repent." Heart eyes shot out. But he was only greeted with a look of disgust. She ignored him, leaving him in a crying state, and faced the moss head once again.

"I'm [Y/n]." Her face of joy quickly switched to one of irritation while looking at the swordsman. She turned her head back to the Strawhat while holding his face, "I've been looking for you for so long, darling."

The crew's eyes and ears nearly fell off their head. Sanji nearly decided to jump off the ship and drown himself at the fact his idiotic captain found somebody before him but Vivi stopped him. Luffy simply grinned at the rough but caring hands of the woman. To him, her presence brought a feeling of nostalgia.

"How do you know our captain!?" The tangerine woman asked with her jaw still dropped.

"I'm not too sure myself," [Y/n] replied with a smile, "but his character is very charismatic." To the crew, her words had 0 sense to them. But to [Y/n] and Luffy, every cell in their body felt at ease while next to each other. The voices and screams that haunted her in her sleep almost sounded like laughter and singing in her head. She was simply in heaven when she was beside him.

"Luffy, please let me join your crew!"

"Sure!"

"WHAT!?" Even the princess started to worry. The doctor, Chopper, fainted while Usopp attempted to do CPR on him while getting a cross and pointing it to [Y/n] since she looked like the devil herself. She was mildly amused at their antics.

"What if she's a marine spy!?"

"You can find my bounty of 500,000,000 since I left the Whitebeard Pirates."

"WHAT!?"

"Then what if you're part of Baroque Works?"