3༄𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

"I don't understand people sometimes."

Tonight seemed cooler, with the breeze flowing and the humidity dropping, signaling the soon start of winter. Waves rocked against the island as the clouds seemed to block the Moon's brilliant glow. Her father stayed silent, signaling her to go on.

"You're an amazing father. So why must you have so many enemies?" 

The man remained silent. Tearing away his gaze upon the moon, he looked down to his lap reminiscing his actions. He didn't regret much of them. He didn't want to redo his life. He didn't really care how people felt about him. Unless it was his own daughter. Anybody who knew him, knows that he'd kill every single living thing in the ocean if it was for his daughter.

"Because I have brought it upon myself."

His quiet voice was rare, and only she has ever heard of it. By this, she knew not to push any further about the matter. Instead she inched closer and leaned her head against his rather cold body and wrapped her arms around him the best her small body could. A simple gesture, but it could melt even this man's ruthless heart.

"I wouldn't want anybody else as my father."

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

A few months have passed. Months filled with nothing but laughter and serotonin. It was the most fun [Y/N] has ever had. From flying through the skies with Marco, to one sided duels with Whitebeard, learning how to cook with Thatch, and a battle against navy sailors. That was the first incident that kicked off her entire career. She definitely had a harsh scolding from Whitebeard for doing that, but it was worth it. A beginning bounty of ten million on her head for defeating a hundred men with a simple sword.

The sword that had been forged by an infamous blacksmith. It was ginormous, and many of the Whitebeard crew wouldn't dare lay a finger on it. Rumor says only Marco, Ace, and Whitebeard has even gripped the sword. Though two of the men could just barely hold it with two palms. The yonko simply laughed whole heartedly while swinging it around the way [Y/N] does. It was exceedingly heavy. A hunk of sea stone shaped into a sword was in no way practical. Luckily, the sea stone was only on the blade, and no where close to the hilt. The two commanders couldn't imagine bringing such a thing into the battlefield, but could imagine somebody being decapitated with a single slash.