𝟱༄𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙖𝙮𝙨

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

"Again!!"

In the fresh soft snow, a child laid a bloody mess with cold, blue fingers and lips. She stared at light periwinkle sky of the dawn that just awoke with wispy clouds driving by. Her body and mind felt numb, she could even feel the dirt below or the thin clothes wrapped around her.

"If you want to rule this kingdom, you must be strong."

She's heard that at least a fifty times by now. And with pure muscle memory, ignoring her frostbite and exhaustion that would take a toll on her body eventually, she gets back up in a shaky stance of an out-boxer with their guard up.

Her father waited for her to snap. To finally break her mental state, to finally see if his efforts were worth it. But seeing her in this condition, an inch away from collapsing, it seems it was not. This was his most cruel way fo showing his compassion for her. He swung his spiked weapon to her, and right on the bullseye she was went flying across the snow field like a dandelion seed in a hurricane.

He stood patiently to wait for her small figure to arose again in her defensive and useless stance. But instead she appeared with a hunched back and dangling arms. Her lowered head but a stare that could scare any man. She looked like a rabid animal ready to destroy everything in its path.

Her father maliciously smiled as he felt a shiver down his spine from hearing the buzz of her spiritual energy. He never realized he'd create a monster more terrifying than him.

"Give it your all, daughter!"

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

Rocking in her hammock, [Y/N] was soundly sleeping for the first time since she has set out to sea. The moonlight graciously lit her face through the window on the lower deck. Using up that much energy against an admiral had drained her enough to be exhausted. She had her own room for her own comfort, away from all the men who, what she claims, smelled like rotten rat shit.

In a seperate room just above hers, Whitebeard and Marco continued to talk of what he saw. The older man laid in his bed, processing all of Marco's words of a witness, while the phoenix paced around the room in deep thought.

"I don't understand, why would she do that?" Marco mumbled. Whitebeard had an idea of why she let him go, but wasn't completely sure. He was more concerned of how she was already on par with an Admiral. She wasn't even at her peak yet.