4༄𝙊𝙙𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

"I'll never be as strong as you father."

The man was rather shocked at this statement. It felt as if all his hard work, passion, and training for the girl was washed away. His whole existence was only meant to make her stronger. But he only furrowed his eyebrows, and quickly denied her.

"Don't say that. I train you well."

"Yet the only attack I can survive from you, is your malicious stare," the girl chuckled.

Her father also chuckled, rumbling the ground a bit and making the pebbles bobble. He was happy. Happy that the only person who didn't fear him was sitting next to him. He could never repay her for every comforting message or action she has done. Sometimes, a villain can get tired of the hate. One will never get used to the countless looks of disdain and hatred from people. His daughter was his sanctuary, there wasn't anything in the world he would trade her for. Not even the One Piece could take her away from him.

"You will be the successor of this island," he looked down with a soft gaze, "and you will make me proud." The small girl smiled, unaware of the trials, pains, and relationships that the future held for her.

"Of course, father."

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

Astounded by his sudden courting technique, her eyes faltered. From pure determination, to pure disgust.

'Does this admiral have no honor?'

Quickly regaining her stance, she spread her legs to shoulder width and firmly held her giant sword in front of her. The Sun's rays casted down onto it, as it seemingly mirrored every glimmer. The admiral could feel her hostile aura from miles away, especially how the air around him had begun to whirl at an exponential rate. He also took note of the wistful horns on her head, as the gusts of wind rapidly fluttered her hair. Despite his unfriendly face, his thoughts said otherwise. He had to admit she looked graceful in these harsh winds. Unfortunately, she only cared about getting a chance to break his neck. I guess he won't be having a sexy night with her.

"Admiral Aokiji Kuzan! I've come to--"

In less than a second, a spear of hard ice shot out from the admirals finger and shot a hole right through [Y/N]'s brains. Marco, spectating from afar just below the clouds, audibly gasped with worry. But to both men's surprise, she did not budge. Instead, the hole that the spear created seemingly regenerated itself with a simple spin.