..Hesitation..

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

The Couple, or Zak and Darryl were fighting at the middle of a afternoon. It's started yesterday, and they still didn't forgive eachother. The both of them are full of rage, Didn't even plan to have Cuddles, Kisses or even Say Sorry for another. Or do they want to?

They continue to argue, and argue and argue...Until.

"Zak. I can't do this r-" Darryl caught off from an Hurtful word coming from his Boyfriend. "I wish I never Fall Inlove with you in the first PLACE?! You always Argue with me?! I WISH WE NEVER MET BEFORE?! I-I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUC-.. " Darryl eyes widen, as tears stinging into his eyes.

In the other hand, Zak realize of what he said. He frown, He regreted it. Everything he said. He hated it when he saw his Lover cry. He regretted it all.

"N-no Bad.. I'm so sorry! I-i didn't ment t-"

Zak got caught off, From Darryl running away going towards the bathroom. "Darryl!" He shouted his name but it was too late. The door slammed harder. He slowly walks towards the door, He can heard Sobs coming from his lover behind the door.

He clinched his fist, His Heart scratch.

Why the Fuck did I say that?!...Zak your such an As_h__ ( I can't do it TmT ).

"D- Darryl.. Please open the door.."

"G-go away!?" Darryl sniffled, he sat down his back facing to the door while his knees on his chest, and his arms wrapping around his legs.

"Please.." "Go Away Zak...! Leave me alone."

Zak sighed, Darryl thought he walk away but Zak Just Sat down. He rested his back on the wall, and let out an huffed. Tears stings in Zak eyes but he wipe it away.

,,,

After an Minute of waiting, Darryl finally got out of the bathroom and was about to go upstairs but stops. "Darryl..! Wait!"

"What do you want, Zak?"

"Can we please talk?"

"No, Zak."

"Please.."

"We can talk about it in the morning.. I'm going to sleep.."

"..."

Then, Darryl walks upstairs. Leaving Zak in the living room.

,,,

Zak layed down on the bed, Putting the blanket onto him. He was facing to the door while his back faces to others. He sighed, he rolled over gently and took a few peeks to see if Darryl was sleeping. He thought he was, he hesitate but he still gently wrapped around his arms around him-Making him go close until his head touch Zak's chest.

When he was about to close his eyes, he felt an hand touches his.

"Darryl...?"

"..."

"I know your awake." Darryl huffed and open up his eyes. "Darr.. I'm sorry o-" "Shush. Let me sleep. Muffin head.." Zak smiled, and intertwined there legs. Zak spooning him.

"Im still Angry at you.." "I don't care. At least I know you still loovee me" "Shut up potatohead.." "Love you too"

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚ ꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚