Sick .

---

A/N : Request/idea by: @Marnie-fan :D!!

---

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : 𝘾𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 ღ, 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜.
𝙏𝙒 :

Z

ak knock on the door excited to see his best friend. However, no one answered. That's weird he usually shouts a 'Coming' or 'wait up!'. He peek on the window which was shut close. "Bad?" Zak shouted but no answer.

"Bad! Open the door!" He shouted. He waited but no answer. His getting concern. He knock again. And again. And again. "Bad!"

*Click*

The doors finally open, Zak sigh in relief. "S-skep..py? Geez. I'm napping" Said Bad. Blankets wrapped on him. "What do you want?" His eyes were pretty tired, and his hair is very messy.

"Are you alright? You look like an tired Grandpa at this point" Zak can't hold it but laugh. Bad only rolled his eyes, and was about to slam the door on his face. "Whoa- whoa- Chill Bad I'm just kidding."

"What do you want Sk- Zak!" Zak was shook, he don't call hi name vry often but his Minecraft name. "Wow now your calling me on my Real Name?" He received an glare, and again the door almost slam on his face.

"Bad! Ok I"ll stop can I come in?" The brunnete didn't speak but walk away. Zak eventually walks in, Closing the door behind him as he look at the Brunnete sitting down at the couch tiredly.

"Hey- You Good?" Zak ask, before flopping down on the couch.

"Why do you care?" Bad hisses.

"You know. Just trying to be nice for once" he winked, but was shot up with a glare from him. Again. "Hey I'm trying to be nice to you!"

"Can you just answer my question?" Bad sighed. He snuggled in his blanket, and rested his head. "I'm alright- Just a bit of fever that's all." He muttered. Zak reach out his hand to met Bad forehead which was burning hot.

"Did you drink your medicine?" Zak asked.
Bad shook his head, his eyelids was getting heavy and his eyes were barely open. The Raven immediately made him lay down. "Get some rest. I"ll go made some soup for you." Zak walk away but was stop by an hand holding his. He quickly turned, seeing an frowning Bad.

"No! It's fine, I can take care of myself-" Said Bad. "Bad It's ok- Don't worry." Zak gave an warm smile. Bad cheeks turned bright red which made Zak eyes widen. "Bad! Are you ok? Your face is red-" he crouch down, his face nearly close on Bad face that made it worst.

"N- no! Uh- I-m ok! Zak- I'm fine!" He push him, quickly hides his face. "You sure?" Bad nod in response.

Zak stand up, walking away.

Crap.

,,,

"Bad!"

"Noo!"

"Drink your fucking medicine!" Zak exclaimed. "Languenvds!" Bad shouted,
But was change with an soft muffled because of his face above the pillow. "Badd"
Zak whined, trying to pull him up. It been a long minute and Bad still deny to drink his medicine.

Zak slap his face in frustration, with an loud
Groaned come up from his throat. He heavi-
Ly sighed. Putting down the spoon and thin-
k of an Idea or way on how he will made him drink the medicine.

He glances at Bad whos face was still glued on the pillow like he won't let it go until he
Take away the medicine. As he glances at th-
e spoon with the Bottle of medicine on the side. An dumb idea came up.

It was very dumb, and embarrassing. But.
It let him no choice.

"Ok. Fine. Will do this in a hard way." He
Seriously said. Pulling Bad up immediately, then push himself close to bad as there lips connected. Bad eyes widened. Crimson red covered his face. While Bad soft lips connec-
ted on Zak ones he instantly tasted the med-
icine which was in Zak mouth the whole time.

Following by the extras dripping on his chin
And drops on his legs. Zak pulled away qui-
ckly when all of the liquid transfered on Bad.

Blood rising to his cheeks, and he immedia- tely walk away.

And.

Bad still processing 'what. Just. happen.'

---

'8/27/22'
The day written by the author :]✏️

— your author ,
Angel <3

- 'Words' -
716 words.

---