..Cuddles for three..

A/N --- Fam 👪

✧༺♥༻
---

Sapnap was panting heavily, his hair is sticky due to sweat and his tears dropping down on his bed sheets. He wipe it off, quickly jumping out the bed, letting the cold pass on his body. He runned to the door, opening it didn't bother to slam it close. He sniffled, as he open his parents door. He plead that hopefully the pair was there. He sigh in relieve, then runned towards the bed.

"D-dada...." He said quitely, they didn't move. "D- Dada!" He exclaimed, he heard a sniffling noices from the other side of the bed. He saw the brunnete slightly getting up, his arms supporting him. His face soften as he saw Sapnap who was crying.

"Sapnap Are you ok?" He questioned, The other groaned opening his eyes. He saw Bad was sitting down worriedly looking at behind. He check and saw Crying Sapnap.
"Dada! Papa!" Sapnap exclaimed, jumping on the bed hugging them closed. Sapnap sobs quietly, making his tears drop down.

The pair look at each other concerned, Bad hugged back in behind, Sapnap tightly grip on Skeppy shirt. Skeppy hushes him, He was suprise that Sapnap was hugging him. Tight. Sapnap didn't like Skeppy an inch, when he met him being best friend with Bad until lover. And Sapnap never call him Papa until now "Buddy What's wrong?"

Skeppy questioned, Hugging him back. "N-nightmare..." That was the only word Sapnap can say. "Aww.... It's ok Sappy were here" Said Bad, kissing his cheek. "Would you mind telling us about your nightmare? If it's alright" Bad asked, Sapnap nods in response with a sniffle.

"I-it was all Red! You were Red! And Dada was Black and white! There was an huge Ɇ₲₲, And there was vines. You two h-hated me! A-and it became black and that is where I woke up" Sapnap explained to them.

"Aww, We"ll never hate you Sappy! Never in our lives." Bad smiled. Comforting Sapnap with love that he always have to his son.

"I Love u Dada! And Papa!" Skeppy hearts melt in happiness, he finally call him 'Papa'. His been waiting for this moment, he smiled giving Sapnap an Kiss on the forehead. "We Love you too" The Pair said it in sync, making them laugh.

"Can I sleep here? Please?" Bad Gave him a giggle, he tickled them in the blanket then nods. Sapnap smiled, closing his eyes melting at the warm embrace from his Parents. He can tell that The pair was holding hands while hugging him.

From the way he was tired from crying, he fell asleep quickly. His dream change, into a happy ɇ₦đł₦₲ one. He doesn't know if it's real or not: but it felt real. He don't know, when it will happen, or how. Let just wait what the future holds, if it's a happy one or a bad one. At least they are ⱨɇɽɇ ₣øɽ ⱨł₥.

---