..Thunderstorm..

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

   Darryl jumped at the sudden storm, he hides his face in his legs as he sobs and leave his tears falls down. It was Midnight with an Strong rain. He hated it. He was scared of thunderstorm. His heart beating fast, he was shaking, he want someone to hug but he don't want to interrupt his best friend who was sleeping like a baby, he thinks.

He screams as the thunder roars up in the sky, but it was pointless. No one can here him.

With an another sobs from Darryl, there was a knock on the door. He quickly look at the door and runner to it. Thinking it was skeppy, he open up the door revealing his best friend standing there looking at him in a worry. Without any hesitation he immediately hugs him, And he hugs back tightly, rubbing Darryl back.

"Darryl... Are you ok?" He pushes Darryl slightly, Darryl arms were still wrapped around his best friend stomach. Zak touches his cheek wiping Darryl tears using his thumb.

When Darryl were about to speak an thunder came, he quickly hugs him tightly, as he screams and sobs. Zak now knows why Darryl was crying, ( Lol, Cringe. ) he shushes him as he rubs his back.

"It's ok..." "Do you want to sleep with m- I-i mean Sleep in my bed? Sleep together?" He awkwardly scratch the back of his neck, he thought Darryl will giggled or something but he just nods and snuggles his face on Zak chest. Zak blushes but shook his head then Holds Darryl hand.

He lead him onto his room, he closes the door. Darryl who stayed closed to Zak. Both of them go to the bed, Zak were the first to get in the bed. He sat down, he thought he"ll go to the other side but in his surprise, he sat down on his lap and lay down on top of him.

"Sorry..."

"It's fine, Bad"

Zak wrapped around his arms on Darryl— he felt comfortable and safe around Zak. He closes his eyes, he was not scared anymore, because Zak was there for him... He slightly smiled.

Zak softly kisses Darryl head, thinking he was asleep. Darryl felt it but he smiled.
And just that...They fell asleep. Together.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚