" Zak, My Love. I love you so , "

A/N: This story was inspired by the song I've heard in tiktok 'Eddie, My love' so, hope you enjoy ! :]

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

---

Zak, Zak is a knight who secretly fell in love with the Nice Perfect prince named Darryl. Some of the people called him Bad or Badboyhalo. Badboyhalo was an nickname that suits him very well because of his form. Bad was born a demon, but with an Halo. An Reddy Horn, Swingy tail, Little Wings with an Bright-yellow halo on top of his head.

It very wasn't really that surprising, since that his father is a demon and his mother was an Angel that had a kind soul that was completely opposite with his father.

However, Bad was able to receive an kind words from his father, an Smile, Warm hugs and the way he take care his child in a nice way. But sadly his kind side was only gave to him and also his mother. He never showed it to anyone, not even his own mother.

How about Zak? - Zak is an childish yet powerful night, who has the ability to guard the Prince from troubles. He also got a nickname too that was called by his friends, who work at the palace too.

They named him Skeppy. Skeppy is like the meaning of the diamonds, Why they called him Skeppy? - because of the blue crystal that was permanently glued on his face, and even on his hands. An shiny diamond that light up your day.

It wasn't rare or anything, Other People actually sees people that had diamonds on there faces too. Not only Skeppy, other people too. Skeppy lives in a small house at the town that was three meters away from the palace.

Being an knight is his dream, protecting the palace is his mission maybe had the opportunity to help other people and the important mission is the prince. Who will he protect no matter what happens.

But, being a knight isn't really always joyful, not seeing your family for a long time is very lonely I might say. He frown thinking about his mother and his sister, thinking about there health, thinking if they are ok.

Sending letters isn't enough, he want to see them if they are okay. He sigh, walking at the halls finding the prince who he fell in love a very long time. He never knew that this will happen to him falling in love with the prince? - that would cause trouble for that.

Although, he can't help it but admire the prince beauty. Sometimes, he just want to squeeze his cheeks. His cute rosy cheeks. He never felt this before, the butterflies, his heart race whenever he saw him. It only started from the day that was his first time at the palace.

He met him in the garden who was sitting beside the oak wood tree. An unfamiliar book that was on his hand reading it quietly, and beside him. There is an Tea pot with an small Cup.

He fell in love faster than the fastest men run. His voice, him being an kind Demon, an beautiful smile he never seen before. Love shoots him, like an Arrow of Cupid that was targeting his heart to fell into the Kind Demon.

Sometimes, he thought Maybe he was the one. That thought made his cheek turns red, that make him lost his attention to the floor of where he was walking to. He tripped and fall down on ground, he groaned pushing himself up.

"Oh my goodness! Zak are you ok?" The familiar voice made himself look up to see the brunnete. Bad help him get up, making Zak smile. while an pink-ish blush came out on his cheeks. "Yes Your Majesty, Thank you" he bowed, his hand place on his chest while the other was on the back.

Bad let him stand up, an snickering grin planted on his lips. "I already told you, Don't call me that just call me by my name you muffin" Zak smiles back, the word 'Muffin' lead him to greatness. "You know we're friends right? , You know friends call them by there real names" Bad continued.

Friends. An word that make people happy, but sometimes it make them sad too. Him, being called friends by the prince make his heart drop. "Yeah. Sorry Darryl" Zak apologize, scratching his head. "That's more like it" Bad giggle, which is an Wonderful melody on Zak ears.

"What were you doing on the halls alone?" Bad questioned, his hands in his hips his eyes focus on Zak and his frowning eyebrows making it even cuter. "Actually, I was looking for you" Zak replied, "Oh! I was at the Garden sorry" Bad pologize.

"No no it's fine, it just-- Your father wants to talk to you, soo he made me go and find you" Bad face changed, he sigh. It left Zak a little concerned and confused of why he was acting like this. "Ok. Thank you for telling me, your free to go. I can go by myself"

He fixed his hair, then move his hands onto his hips again as he started to step away from the knight. "But- Pri- I mean Darryl!" Zak rushes to go behind him, following the Prince like knights do. He chooses to stay than walking away from the prince, if his a knight he should choose to guard him no matter what happen.

But, Bad refuses. He shook his head turning around to look at the Knight. "It's fine Zak, you can go." Bad smiled, starting to walk away from the knight again. Zak parted his lips to speak, but he trailed off not trying to stop the prince. He watch the prince walk away to the halls, slowly he faded but foot-steps can be heard.

---

Bad walk towards his father, then stand straight while The father smile finally seeing his son. "Good afternoon, Father" he greeted, giving his father an smile who happily smile back.

"I have a good news my son" His father clap his hand, "What's the news father?" Bad questioned, His father gave him an grin then holds his shoulder. "Your going to get married!" Bad heart drop his smile faded, and his eyes widen.

"What!?" Bad exclaimed stepping back from his father, "aren't you happy?" Bad shook his head, then let out an Huff. "Do I look happy, father?" Bad voice changes into an serious tone, his glaring at his father. "You already know I'm Gay!"

"Oh come on Son! When you met her your going to fell inlove, your going to be happy! Be a Man" "Be a Man? Happy? No way Father! You can't just force me to marry a girl! And I. Don't. Like. Girls. I'm Gay Father! Gay!" Bad shouted.

"Well, there is a chance your sexuality will cha-"

"No!"

"Son."

"No! Your just making me marry her for money!"

"...Nonsense! I want to make you feel loved, I don't like seeing alone"

"Well, I don't care if I'm alone. If you want me to find someone to be with me I"ll find myself. Not force me."

"Son." His father called his name, but he walk away rushes to his room. His father sigh, crossing his arms leaning over the walls.

---

'8/28/22'
The day written by the author :]✏️
I will be making a Part 2 Soon !
So stay tuned :D

— your author ,
Angel <3

- 'Words' -
1236 Words

---