- "Stars" -

---

¡AN! : Minecraft AU :] The story will act like in Minecraft. And.., i'll add some small Fluff to make it interesting! So it won't be boring ;)

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───

2:00...AM :

The cold breeze passes, Skeppy sleeping peacefully. The blanket which was tuckled on Skeppy wasn't enough, the cold wind still blew on his skin. He groaned, slipping out his hand tapping on the red bed beside him.
He slowly open up his eyes, it was blurry but he could see that the bed beside him was empty.

The men that he was looking for wasn't there beside him all along. He gently wipe his eyes, before sitting up. He blink, when he saw a Brown-headed men on the window. The window was open, the cold wind enter the room blowing the men hair.

The half of him was black, due to darkness.
But, its horns light up bright red. While his halo was bright yellow causing his head to be seen by the lights. His shoulder leaning onto the oak-wood plank walls.

Skeppy stand up on his feet, making his way towards the demon. Leaving his diamond Square mask on the table. "Bad?" Bad jumped slightly, then quickly turned to look at the Diamond boy who was snickering. Biting his tounge stopping himself from laughing.

"Oh Skeppy! Why are you awake?" Bad questioned, he hold his arm looking up at the boy. His hair was messy, and his glasses were slipping out on his face almost falling. Eventually, he fixed it. Clicking his two finger on the glass pushing it through.

"Well, you weren't in the bed so..." Skeppy gave Bad an half smile, scratching his Raven hair. Bad furrowed his eyes, "Aww, I'm sorry Muffin" Bad apologize, Skeppy chuckled. It's always cute for him, his cute adorable voice just made his cheeks gone red.

Bad apologizing to him every small things is just cute.

"It's fine Bad,! Don't say sorry" Skeppy pulled him into a hug, Bad's arms quickly wrapped around on his waist while his cheeks was placed on Skeppy's chest burrying himself onto Skeppy. "I should ask that question though."

"Huh,?" Bad look up at the Diamond boy, his chin slightly on his chest. "Why aren't you in bed?" Skeppy questioned, pinching the demon cheeks lightly.

"I was looking at the Stars! They are beautiful isn't?" Bad exclaimed, moving away from the Diamond boy. He stare at the stars up at the sky, smilling. Skeppy followed him, there shoulder touches and almost there hands.

Bad, focusing on the sky. Still, amaze from the beautiful Stars. And even the moon, the moon was beautiful too. The big round moon, that light up the darkness of the night. "It is Beautiful." Skeppy slowly made there pinky's touch slightly, hoping that Bad won't notice. But, he did.

"Like you." Another heat of blush starting to brush on Skeppy cheek, he doesn't want to look away from Bad's green emerald orbs that was staring at him just now. "E-excuse me?" Bad stutter, did I heard it right?, he thought.

"The stars look beautiful like you,." Skeppy smiled more, while Bad was turning red. ( Turning Red is that u )., Skeppy giggle, he intertwined his pinkies to bad's.  "Stop, your just messing around" Bad huff.

"Just being honest,"

In silence, Zombie noices can be heard following by an Spider and Skeletons. They didn't mind since they are safe in the house, besides they are walls surrounded the area which means mobs can't get it. Some of them. Well some can get in by spawning, but not many.

"Hey Skeppy. Do you know? - that the stars has Diamond in them, !" Bad gave Skeppy a smile, and was earned an Smile back by his boyfriend. "Like you.!" It's bad turned.

"What do you mean?" Skeppy raised an eyebrow with an smirk planted on his face. "Because.... You light up my day everytime your here.! You just make me happy like the stars every night. You are like a wonderful star to me" Bad giggle.

Skeppy heart melted, he move away bad hair from bad forehead and kisses it gently.
"You light up my day too, !" Said Skeppy, bad immediately holds Skeppy hand then connected there lips. Skeppy smile into the kiss, and kissing him back.

The fact that Bad needs to tip toe to kiss him makes him laugh. [ AU: Bad is shorter than Skeppy. , Because he was in his Human form than his Demon form :]' ] they pulled away, panting. The two giggles at each other, hugging while looking up at the stars once again.

---

'8/9/22'
The day written by the author :]✏️

your author ,
Angel <3

- 'Words' -
817 words.

---