..Cuddles..

A/N--- Here is some fluff/filler (if I say it right) for you guys >:] ! While, I"ll go finish the good stuff 💃💃💃👹👹

✧༺♥༻

---

Darryl's POV:

It was a day for editing, the lights we're off. the sun light peek out on the window slightly, because of the curtains blocking it. The T.V were on, an action movie played that Zak pick earlier. He can tell that Zak was annoyed. He didn't dare to look at Zak, he just continue to look at the screen. Playing the video all over again, to see if it's looks good. Sometimes, he giggled at the funny moments.

He was getting tired looking at the screen for an hour. Typing at the keyboard was satisfying, but his fingers is starting to get hurt. His neck killing him by so much pain. The side of him want him to take a rest, but in the other side he wanted to finish it. He sigh, his glasses were starting fall. Again. It was annoying.

As he heard gun shots from the T.V, he flinch when he felt an pair of arms wrapped around on his waist. He knew it was Zak, so he continued. He can feel the weight in his shoulder but he didn't mind. "Are you done yet......." He grumbled, Snuggling deeper at him.

Darryl let out an small giggle, "Almost Done Muffin head" Zak groaned, Darryl rolled his eyes with a snickered. He already knew what Zak wants, he give him a kiss on the hair then turned to look back at his laptop.

"Later Muffin, I promise we"ll cuddle after this" Zak let go of him, "You just said that earlier----" he muttered. "I'm going to do the thumbnail it will be quick."

Zak suddenly grab the laptop harshly, slamming the laptop shut and putting it on the table. "What the muffin! Za--" he got cut off, as Zak pulled him into his chest. His legs in Zak's hips, and his arms wrapped around his waist. "Zak....."

"Shush." Zak hushes him, he frown. He look at Zak "Zak please" Zak didn't respond, he was just watching the movie. Darryl can't move at all, nor escape. He sigh. "Zak."

"Shut up." Darryl groaned, trying to escape from Zak's grip but with his own strength. He can't. He failed. He rested his head on his shoulder, signing the other that he gave up.

They can feel there heart beat, beats in sync. The warm feeling make them melt in touch. Darryl like it, but the thing in his mind is the video his working on. He huffed.

His eyes sparkle, while idea come in mind.
He snickered, trying to hold his giggle. He tickled Zak at his tickle spot, Zak jumped in surprised. Trying not to lose grip, but he failed. He laugh, while he try to stop Darryl.
Darryl follow him, the room was filled of laughing and giggling. Zak started to tickle him too, making them fall in the ground. Rolling down on the ground. But, they didn't seem to care. They were in a laughing fit, slowly fading away. When they realize there position.

Darryl was on top of him, resting on Zak's chest, while Zak was hugging him under. They giggled for a moment, then stayed like that. Comfortably.

"Your such a muffin head" Darryl smile, he pins down Zak with an Small Giggle which make Zak melt everytime. "No your the muffin head" Zak said it back, pinning down the brunnete. Darryl smiled, as an small blush planted on his cheek.

He tap his index finger on Zak's nose, "Boop!" He exclaimed, while Zak smirk a little. "Can you stop being adorable" Zak giggled. "You think I'm adorable?" Darryl asked, he looks like a cat staring at his owner. Zak blush, "Stop---"

"Stop, what?" Darryl giggled, Zak rolled his eyes then snickered. He shortly place a kiss on the brunnete soft lips, then both of the cheeks, on the forehead going on his temple and to his nose. "I love you" Zak rested his head on his chest, while Darryl wrapped around his arms on him.

"I love you too, Muffin"

---

Darryl eyes flutter open, he firstly saw the window. Wide-open. He look down, he smiled then hold his lover hand. He can hear the breath in his shoulder, again, he was trap. There legs intertwined together, and he knew Zak won't let him go.

"Zak...." Zak hummed, making the grip tighter pulling him close. "I need to go to the bathroom, You clingy muffin!" He said, with an snickered. "No...." Zak mumbled, his lips touching Darryl's T-shirt sleeves. "Please?" Darryl beg, this was always the problem whenever they cuddle.

But, there are always an solution. Kind of.
"Zak--Can I turned around?" Zak make him turned around, because he knew Darryl will escape. Darryl Snickers, and kiss him.
He don't know if it work again, to his surprise. He kiss back, moving him closer.
Zak pulled away, Darryl didn't want to stop it. He frown, he was a blushing mess in this point.

"I know what your doing" Darryl gasp lightly, looking away. Zak laugh at his reaction, making Darryl blush more in embarrassment. "How Cute,"

"Well--- Since your being cute and just gave me a kiss right now. I would let you go" Zak smile, and then let go. "Thank you" Darryl rolled over. Zak smiled, looking at him. What a Cutie.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»