Party Planning and Saturday Night Fights

Happy Saturday, loves

Happy Saturday, loves. I hope you guys are ready for the next hand full of chapters 😏
_________________________________

"A little to the left!" I shout as Bucky and Bruce attempt to hang the shitty made banner that says 'Happy Birthday' in Nats even shittier handwriting.

Bruce inches of on the top step of his ladder and throws his head over his shoulder. "How's that, Max?"

I tilt my head to the left and then the right. "It's perfect!" I beamed at them.

Bucky climbed down from his ladder step by step and took up the space behind me, flinging his arms around my shoulders and pulling me against him. Peppering kisses up and down my neck.

"Get a room you two!" Yelena yelled, letting the balloons be was blowing up go and laughing as it flew through the air and ended up smacking Tony in the head as he stepped out of his back door.

"Yes, but not one of mine. I'd rather not have your DNA on any of the beds here. Also, who the fuck is dumping coffee grounds in the garbage disposal? Am I running a bed and breakfast for a fucking biker gang?"

"Sure are, Stark. The roughest and toughest band of misfits you ever did see!" Nat chirped and giggled from where she was setting up the beer pong table.

We've been setting up since 9:00 this morning. Tony had coffee and donuts from the local bakery waiting for us when we arrived.

We have just about everything set up now. Tonys house is absolutely huge and would take an entire team to fully decorate. So, we just stick with the back porch and decorate by the pool.

The Starks opened their pool a week ago so Rhodey has been working on cleaning that while the rest of us did the smaller things. Nat was in charge of making the banner that Bucky and Bruce would hang on the front of the pool house. Yelena blew up all of the balloons, she lost count of how many after 127. She said her goal is to cover the entire top of the pool with balloons for everyone to jump in. Not only making a splash with the water, but scattering the red, white, and blue balloons everywhere. Pietro, Wanda, and myself were making sure the yard and porch were clean and had a couple coolers stocked with ice and beer.

"What time is the Iron Patriot coming tonight?" Rhodey asked as he worked on skimming the top layer of the almost spotless pool.

I let out a giggle as Bucky nibbled on the spot behind my ear. "8:00. Peggy and Sharon are bringing him and telling him Sharon is meeting up with you here."

Even though we throw him a surprise party every single year, we always come up with a new way to lie to him about. And he never fails to be excited when he sees all of us here.

It's always the same people, every year. Myself, Bucky, Wanda, Pietro, Tony, Bruce, Nat, and Yelena. Rhodey joined after Tony met him at college and he started visiting here on school breaks. Dot came while her and Bucky were together, just like Scott came when him and I were a thing. This will be Visions first year coming since he and Wanda hadn't been together for more than a month this time last year. And this year, Peggy and Sharon will be here.