Mine.

Smut warning!!

"It's awfully late darling, what's a pretty little thing like you doing walking around all alone, you never know who might be lurking in the shadows." You heard the older woman's voice whisper in your ear, making your whole body shiver.  Her hands start go glide all over your body, slowly touching every part of you. "What are we going to do with you." She says in a low raspy voice, close to your ear, nibbling on your neck between every word. You helplessly let out a small moan, turning your head away from the older woman with embarrassment. She grabs your chin and moves your head to face hers, "Now now, there's no need to be shy my love." She says, with a smirk. She slowly moved her hand over your boob, gently squeezing it, which makes you moan again. You can feel her breath on your neck, your body's impossibly close, your lips hovering over one another's. "Dr. Hoffman.." you manage to whisper, stuttering over your words. "Shhh, it's okay, no need to use that pretty mouth, not just yet anyway." She let out a low cackle, which seemed to echo through the still very quiet hall. She moved her hand down to between your legs, rubbing your inner thigh.
You were only wearing an oversized jumper and a black thong, so her hand was extremely close to your core, making you whimper with anticipation.

Fuck. You wanted her. You needed her. Now. You grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand closer to your center, desperate for her touch. Suddenly the older woman had your hands pinned above your head, "And who gave you permission to do that?" She said, looking into your eyes, it was like she could see what you were thinking. "Look at you, so desperate, so weak, so very pretty." She said, almost taunting you, she cackled once more, sending a shiver down your spine. "P-please.." you whined, breathless. "Hm so pretty when you beg, do it again." She purred, smirking at your quiet whimpers. "Please.. oh please Dr. Hoffman." You moaned, craving her touch. "Please what? Tell me what you want sweetie." She hummed, kissing your neck softly, making a moan escape your lips. "I- I want you." You whispered desperately.

With one swift motion the older woman pulled down your thong, and started to circle your clit with her index finger. You moaned with pleasure, biting down hard on your lip, your hands still pinned above your head. The older woman continued to play with your clit, finding just the right motion that made your whole body go limp with euphoria. She noticed your lip starting to bleed from your biting, and she licked the blood off them, still pleasuring you in every way. "Don't do that love, the only person who is allowed to make you bleed is me." She whispered, kissing your neck, still circling your clit. You were so close. Her words alone could have made you come. She noticed your thighs beginning to shake and she looked you in the eyes, "not yet darling, when I allow it." God this was torture. You let out helpless cries of pleasure, trying to obey her every command. Your cheeks burned and your whole body tingled with lust. Your hips bucked, as you desperately tried to wait for the older woman's approval to release. "Now." Your whole body was consumed by your orgasm, your nerves were on fire, and your cries of pleasure loud. "Good girl, that's it." She praised, as she continued to play with your wetness as your body  trembled with pleasure, panting heavily. Finally your convulsions stopped and you gasped for air, still letting out small whimpers between every few breaths. "Mine." She said, releasing your hands from above your head, nibbling on your neck once more. "Th-thankyou.." you whispered, still breathless. She looked at you once more, smirking at your now smudged makeup and messy hair, "my my, you look like you have been utterly destroyed." She said, with her same cackle, brushing her thumb over your lips. "Goodnight love." She said, winking at you before walking away, the sound of her heels bounced off the walls of the hallway. You watched her leave, still in the same place she left you, unable to move. You had been destroyed. Well and truly.

Yeah. Expect more of this. ;)