Together

When you finally woke up you found yourself laying in a bed, but you weren't in your room. That's when you hear a voice from across the room. Julia. "Morning love." She says, walking over to you, sitting on the edge of the bed. She stroked your cheek with her hand, and placed a glass of water on the table beside you. "How are you feeling?" She asked, her eyes kind, her tone warm. "I'm okay. I'm so sorry Julia." You said, looking down. "Hey, you don't have to be sorry. I am here to help you, and hopefully for other things too." She smiled, earning a slight giggle from you. "I-" you stopped yourself instantly. "What is it?" She said, stroking your arm, looking at you with so much kindness in her eyes. "I don't.." you tried to find the words but you couldn't. Every word you spoke just sounded like noise. "Take your time, take a breath" Julia said, breathing in deeply, motioning you to join in with her. You did.

"I don't do that anymore. I mean I used to. But now I don't, I don't know why I did it, I just started thinking." You finally managed to speak, and Julia smiled at you, taking your hand in hers, "that's alright. I'm here now, and if you ever feel like you want to do that again, just come to me. I don't want to see you hurting my love." She placed a delicate kiss on your head, and then on your lips, stroking your body as she showed her commitment to you. "Your mine love, and I will protect you." She whispered in your ear, you loved it when she did that, nibbling on your neck between words, it made your whole body melt. "Thankyou Julia." You said, moaning slightly as she was still biting your neck. What would you do without her, she made you feel complete. You could do anything, together.

———1 week later———

The next week went by quite smoothly, you spent your time teaching David, and any time you had to yourself was spent with Julia.  You felt so much better than you did a week ago, and you were even sleeping better. Although that's probably because you had been spending most nights in Julia's bed.

You didn't know how to define whatever was between the both of you, but my god was it incredible. Her hunger and lust for you, and her care. You were hers, completely hers.

YAYY ok, sorry about the depressingness but it will get a lot more exiting I assure you. I hope you like it so far, if you don't like any parts let me know which bits so I can improve!! <333