saved.

TW again.. suicide attempt

Julia threw the doors of Collinwood manor open, heading straight towards the cliff. And then she saw you. The moon as your spotlight, as you edged closer to the cliff.

"Y/n!" She shouted, and you slowly turned your head. She stood cautiously, not making any sudden movements, her face filled with complete terror, though she tried to hide it. "Talk to me.. you don't wanna do this." She said, taking slow steps towards you. "I'm sorry..
i'm don't deserve you i don't deserve anything... i can't do it anymore." you began to cry. "Please y/n.. just come inside and we can talk about it." "No! don't you understand.. i have to do this.. it's the only way.." you said turning to face the edge of the cliff again. Until you felt a warm hand on your shoulder, your body tensed up. "Y/n.. you're bleeding.. please love.. i can't lose you. you are everything to me." she whispered, taking your arm, pulling you away from the edge. Once she had a firm grip on you she lead you towards the house. "I need you okay.. and i promise.. it is me who doesn't deserve you." the older woman said, kissing your cheek.

You just kept apologizing, shaking in her arms, but she never let go. She would never let you go.