🫣Part 14🫣

"Stop! No please! I'll do anything... anything, just please don't do it. I need him... NOO!"

I jumped awake with sweat on my forehead and tears rolling down my cheeks. I look around and realize I'm laying on an unfamiliar bed. It's oddly quiet and dark, except for a light coming from the door on the other side of the room. I decided to get up and check it out.

I slowly walk over to the door and put my hand on the doorknob. And just as I begin to pull the door open I hear footsteps and the door flies open.

"Oh hey, wait, are you okay?"
I could recognize that voice anywhere and immediately flung myself forward and hugged his torso.
"What happened?" Mattia asked softly, while gently running his fingers through my hair.
"I don't wanna talk about it, can you just stay with me for a little bit?" I asked, my voice cracking.

He nodded, following me to the bed. We got under the covers and he held me while we watched a movie, I felt truly safe with him. It's been a long time since I've felt this way. I eventually fell back asleep after he started snoring softly.

I woke up at 9 am with sunlight shining directly into my eyes. I felt his grip tighten around me slightly. I turned around and snuggled into his chest and was about to doze off when I noticed a hand on my waist that wasn't his. I looked up and sure enough, it was Roshaun. I jumped up out of bed instantly and he jolted awake.

"Jesus Christ! What are you doing?" He asked with his deep morning voice.
"I could ask you the same thing, why the hell are you in my bed?"
"Uh actually, this is my bed," he said with a smirk on his face.
"Oh good god, where is Mattia?" I asked, aggravated.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, where is Mattia? Exactly what I had said before."
"Natalie, you're joking right?"
"No, I'm serious."
"He's not here baby."
"Don't call me baby! Where is Mattia?!"
"He's gone! I don't know what else to tell you!"
"No, he was just here. We fell asleep here last night, he was right next to me!"
"You must have dreamt that."
"I'm not playing these games today!"
"I'm being serious, why won't you believe me?" He said as he sat up and propped himself up on his elbows.
"What's going on here?" Mattia asked.
"Fuck you Roshaun, I hate you for that."

He just laughed and rolled back over to go to sleep. I turn around and see Mattia with a smile on his face, trying to hold back a laugh.

"You were in on this?!"

They both busted out laughing, Mattia falling to the floor. I laugh and watch Mattia trying to catch his breath. I still can't believe he's here, it feels like it's all a dream.

"Okay... okay. Would you like to come get breakfast with me?" Mattia asked with a huge smile on his face.
I admire him as Roshaun replies in a girly voice, "omg I would love to! How sweet of you babe!"
"Boy, lay your ass back down!" I laughed, "yes I will go with you, where are we going?"
"I was thinking Denny's?"
"Ooh, sounds good."

I got a hoodie on and some slides. We got in the car, Mattia driving of course, and was on our way. Mattia rested his hand on my thigh and then I just got this gut feeling of guilt. I looked over at him and he looked so at peace.

"Uhm, Mattia I need to tell you something."
"If it's about you and Roshaun, I already know," he turned to me and gave me a sweet smile.
"And... you aren't mad?"
"No, you know why?"
"No"
"Because, you'll always be mine."
I was shocked, how could he not be mad?
"I love you."
Holy shit. Did I just hear that right?

_____________________________________
A.N.
Sorry it's another short chapter but I hope you enjoy 🥰