😋Part 2😋

A.N. Please don't forget to vote and please let me know if I can improve on anything

💫Your POV💫

Me and Mattia were told to leave and go do something together so we can bond. We went up to my room and I went into my room but he stood at the door way, not coming in my room. I look back at him and gave him a questioning look.

(Mattia - Tia)

You - are you good?

Tia - Ya umm can I come in?

You - Umm ya of course

He then looked at my door frame and slowly stepped into my room. I thought it was weird but shook it off. I sat on my bed and got on my phone. He kinda just stood around, observing everything in my room. I was kinda watching him and I was studying him at the same time. He was wearing an all black suit and he looked really hot- wait no, I take that back. He had fluffy hair and I just wanted to run my fingers the- no, stop thinking that. He also had a sharp jawline, he was tall, and his hands- okay imma stop now.

He laughed as I got out of my thoughts and I gave him a questioning look and he immediately put a straight face on. I sat up and walked over to my closet and grabbed my vans out.

You - Umm so do you wanna go get something to eat or something? Im hungry, I dont know about you but I just know your going with me

Tia - Okay then lets go, Ill drive

He started to walk out but I stopped him.

You - wait, wait, wait, no sir, youre changing your clothes before we go

I say laughing and pulling him back into my room

Tia - I dont have my clothes with me yet

You - Its fine, I have some in my closet

Tia - Okay

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt from my closet and gave them to Mattia. He took the clothes and started changing right there in. my. room. He took his shirt off and I couldnt help but stare. I got out of my trance and let out a little laugh.

You - you know I didnt think you would change in the middle of my room

I said as I turned around waiting for him to finish changing.

Tia - I didnt think you would stare

Haha so hes a smartass, gotta love the smartasses

You - shut up, I wasnt staring

Tia - okay whatever, Im done changing by the way

You - okay let's go

We went downstairs and I told my mom that we were leaving to get something to eat. She waved me goodbye and Mattia and I went outside. I got into the car and he started the car and we took off. I took the aux cord and started playing some music, I decided to play my more innocent playlist because the other would make me sound like a psychopath. As soon as the music started playing Mattia looked at me and gave me the seriously? look. I laughed and played my other playlist. The first song that came on was Baby by Bishop Briggs. Mattia smirked and I started singing along. We had the volume all the way up and the windows down. I felt amazing, like I could do anything. Mattia was singing with me.

(Sorry it's a little short. Please don't forget to vote and comment, love ya ❤️)