🌌Part 7🌌

A.N. please vote or comment, if you don't want to then I can't force but it would be greatly appreciated

💫Your POV💫

After a minute I look up at Kairi and feel a year slip down my cheek. I was almost raped . Kairi instantly pulled me into a tight hug and hugged back even tighter, crying into his shoulder. I eventually calmed down but me and Kairi didn't pull away from the hug, honestly I don't think I could because I didn't even wanna look at Derek.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I jumped. Kairi then whispered in my ear that it's just Mattia. I look over and see Mattia crouched down looking up at me. He had a bloody nose and messed up hair. I looked down to his hands and there was blood all over them, I think most of it was Derek's. I grabbed his face in my hands and examined his face.

You - oh no, no, no, no, no. I never meant for this to happen, Mattia I'm so sorry I shouldn't have-
Tia - hey, hey, stop, it's not your fault, I promise, he deserved what he got
You - but you didn't
Tia - that's not the point

I then started crying again and Mattia grabbed my face softly in his hands, wiped my tears away with his thumbs, and then kissed my forehead. I smiled just a little bit, loving the feeling of his lips on my skin. He then grabbed my hands and stood up, pulling me with him.

Tia - if you're comfortable with it, would you like to take a nap with me? We can keep the curtain open and everything if you want, I just don't think you should be up here

I just nod my head and stand up in front of him. He puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk back to the bed in the back. I stopped right before the bed and almost broke down crying. The sheets were still messed up from my reaction. Mattia then got in front of me and he looked down to me with his hands gently holding my face.

Tia - hey, don't think about it, go take a quick shower and I'll change everything back here
You - but I don't wanna be alone
Tia - are you saying you want me to take a shower with you?
You - I- I meant you could sit in there with me while I shower so you can talk to me
Tia - oh okay, go get your clothes and I'll do this
You - okay

I walked up to the front where my suitcase was. The RV was still parked and the only one up there was Roshaun. He walked up to me and gave me a tight hug, gave him a hug back.

Ro - are you okay, did he hurt you?
You - I mean I'm not okay but he didn't really hurt me
Ro - that's not what the marks on your neck say

I looked down at my feet and thoughts of that came back to my mind. He pulled me back into another hug.

Ro - wait no, Natalie, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it to come out like that, please don't cry, matter of fact don't think about that, now what did you come up here for?
You - umm... I needed to get to my clothes and stuff
Ro - oh okay, it's over here

We both walked over to my suitcase and he helped me get everything out and put my suitcase back up. I gave him a thankful smile and walked back to where Mattia was. He was sitting on the edge of the bed while on his phone. I guess he had cleaned up because there was no more blood on him.

You - hey, you ready?
Tia - ya, let's go

He followed me into the bathroom. I sat my clothes down on the sink and began getting undressed, not even caring if Mattia was looking. I turned my head and he was already turned around. I smiled to myself a little bit, loving the respectfulness Mattia was showing. I finish getting undressed and get in the shower. Mattia then sat down on a chair thing and we just had a random conversation. Once I got finished with my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped out of the shower. Mattia looked up at me and I could see tears in his eyes. I walked over to him and pulled him up into a hug.

You - tia, what's wrong?
Tia - it's my fault, I could have prevented that from happening but no I was to caught up in my own damn feelings instead of noticing the problem right in front of me
You - it's not your fault, you didn't know, please listen to me. It wasn't your fault. It's only Derek's fault and you need to know that
Tia - I just feel like I could have done something about it
You - but you did, you stopped him from going any further than what he did, if it wasn't for you who knows what would've happened

We just stood there for a moment and then we pulled away from each other. I reached up and wiped the tears off of his face and smiled up at him. He stared back down at me. He brought his hand up and softly touched my neck where Derek had left marks. If it was even possible, he had more of a hurt expression on his face. I grabbed his wrist and kissed his hand before putting his hand on my cheek. After I did that he out his other hand on the other side of my face.

Tia - do you want me to leave while you get dressed or stay?
You - stay please
Tia - of course, whatever you want

He pulled his hands away and handed me my clothes. I turned around and began getting dressed, not caring if he was looking or not. I looked up into the mirror and looked at Mattia only to find him already staring at me as we made eye contact. I turned back around and gave him a smile.

You - all finished, let's go
Tia - okay

We walked out and went to the back. As we were walking back there I saw all the boys crowded around Derek making sure he didn't move. I guess I had stopped because Mattia put his hand on my lower back and slightly pushed me forward. I turned back around and we closed the curtain and played down, cuddling each other.

Tia - I'm sorry
You - for what?
Tia - for what he did to you, it was so wrong and messed up
You - bubba it's not your fault

He had brought his hand up to my face and brought our faces closer together. I nodded in response and we leaned into each other connecting our lips. It wasn't like any other kiss I've shared with him, it was soft, gentle, and comforting, it was amazing. He pulled back and we went back to cuddling and we both fell asleep.

A.N. okay so I know my chapters are really long and I hope that's okay because when I'm reading a book I like when the chapters are longer so ya 😋 don't forget to vote or comment please