✨Part 8✨

A.N. Thank you so much for 100+ views ❤️😭 I love you all 😗

💫Your POV💫

I felt the RV coming to a stop as I woke up. I felt fingers running through my hair, instantly becoming stiff. I slowly looked up, afraid of who could be playing with my hair. I looked up and only saw Mattia, I let out a small sigh of relief.

Tia - you okay?
You - ya, I'm fine
Tia - so Derek was dropped off last night and he found a ride back home, he was also kicked out of the group because we don't accept that shit, also what would you like to do today? Oh and we are extending our trip for the entire week
You - I- okay that was a lot of information but we should go to a water park or something, that sounds really fun ooh and I have this really cute swimming suit I wanna wear and-
Tia - okay okay we get it

We both laughed at his comment and then I went onto my phone just to scroll through Instagram. We were laying there for a while with me scrolling on my phone and Mattia playing with my hair while watching me scroll through my phone, and then we heard a few loud footsteps and the curtain flung open revealing a Kairi in a onesie. Kairi proceeded to jump on top of Mattia and me, me and Kairi just laughing our added off while Mattia was complaining. A few seconds later Alvaro ran back and jumped on top of all of us and he was also wearing a matching onesie with Kairi. After that all of the boys came back except Roshaun which I'm assuming was driving. Mattia looked over at me and I was trying to keep myself covered because my pajamas were really revealing and then realization hut him.

Tia - okay guys get out so Natalie can get dressed

Just then everyone looked at me and turned and walked out without saying a word and closing the curtain behind them. Me and Mattia both bursted out laughing.

You - I wasn't planning on getting dressed just quite yet
Tia - ya, well I wanted to cuddle a little longer
You - oh?

I let out a laugh and Mattia rolled over on top of me, squishing me. He started laughing while I was struggling.

You - oh my God! Fucking DINOSAUR!
Tia - where the hell did dinosaur come from?
You - me bitch
Tia - welp that's not gonna get me off
You - then what will?

Mattia then looked down and had a big grin on his face.

You - oh no, what?
Tia - cuddles?
You - you are such a big fucking baby
Tia - and that's on period

I laughed and then he rolled off of me, pulling me on top of him. I leaned down and gave him a quick kiss and then he pulled me down into another one. This kiss was needy and desire filled, I decided to mess with him and started moving my hips back and forth a little bit. He immediately brought his hands up to my hips and held them tightly.

Tia - ugh stop that
You - what I'm not doing anything?

I tried to say with the most innocent face. He just rolled his eyes and we went back to cuddling. After a while I felt someone shaking me to wake up. I lifted my head up realising I fell back asleep. I looked over and saw Mattia already dressed. I grabbed my phone to see what time it was, 10:26. I looked back up at Mattia and he gave me a smile and I smiled in return.

You - what's happening?
Tia - you need to get up and get dressed so we can go
You - where are we going?
Tia - to a water park like you requested and it's all to ourselves
You - you, bet

I then got up and Mattia had brought my suitcase to the back. I stood up and got my clothes out for the day. Mattia was sitting on the bed, scrolling through his phone. I quickly got my swimming suit on and walked over to Mattia, standing in front of him and he looked up, his eyes going wide.

You - does this look good?

I spinned so he could get a full view.

Tia - is there a trick or something to this?
You - maybe, but I just wanna know if it looks good
Tia - yes, it looks.... Mm great
You - are you sure? You don't sound very sure about that

As I said that I put my hands on his shoulders and then climbed onto his lap.

Tia - y- yes, I'm very s- sure

He continued to look me up and down. I laughed and he looked at me with a questioning look. I laughed even harder and he just had a very confused and embarrassed expression look on his face.

You - you- haha you omg
Tia - jeez just say it
You - you *tries to catch breath* you omg hold on

I continued dying while he just sat there waiting for me to talk. He eventually started laughing with me.

You - okay okay, you literally fell for it!
Tia - fell for what?
You - oh nothing

He then got up, turned around, and dropped me down into the bed, towering over me.

You - don't do it
Tia - oh no, no, no, you're gonna get it

Just then he starts tickling me.

You - AHAHAHA Tia stop! I can't hahaha breatheeeeee hahahaha
Tia - I told you, you were gonna get it

He continued to tickle me and I tried to escape the torture but I couldn't. After a few minutes of me not being able to breathe, he finally stopped. We laid there staring at each other for a moment and then I wrapped my legs around his torso and rolled us over so I was on top and his hands rested on my waist. I leaned down and brought our faces really close together and he tried to break the distance by lifting his head up to meet mine but I moved my head back. He put his head back down and gave me a questioning look, I then leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on the nose and then got up to continue getting dressed. He just sat up with a pout on his face. Ahhh not the pout face, he looks so mf cute.

You - aww poor baby
Tia - hmph

He then crossed his arms which made him look even more like a child. Ahhhhhhhhh this manz!!!

You - what are you pouting for?
Tia - *speaks in childish voice* betause you not give me kith
You - aww would you like a kiss?
Tia - *gasps* yes!
You - okay fine, but you have to come get it

Just then he instantly jumped up, ran over to me, and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, laughing. We then shared a long, passionate kiss and then he out me down. I laughed and got some things to take with me and then we went up to the front with the boys.

A.N. sorry I haven't few days umm I kinda got lazy and needed a little break. Don't forget to vote and comment please, love you ❤️