😎 Part 3😎

A.N. I really hope this story isn't boringggg also don't be scared to tell me what I can improve

💫Your POV💫

Once we got to Perkins we got out of the car and went inside. It was pretty quiet and I saw that it made Mattia kinda nervous. We were waiting to be seated. I turned to Mattia and out my hand on his shoulder and he flinched. I let out a small laugh.

(Waiter - w)

W - Hi, welcome to Perkins, would you like a table or booth?

Tia - booth please

W - alright, right this way

We followed our waiter to a booth towards the back of the restraunt. Me and Mattia sat down across from each other and we ordered out drinks. We were just talking and the waiter came back with our drinks and asked for our orders.

W - alright, what can I get you guys today?

M - can I just get pancakes with eggs and sausage

Y - umm I think I'll get the same thing

After the waiter wrote down our orders she walked off. As she walked off I gave her a snarky look. She was being really flirty with Mattia and I didn't like it.

Mattia let out a little laugh.

You - what's so funny?

Tia - I saw that

You - s-saw what?

Tia - the look you gave her

He said with a smirk

You - i- no I didn't

Tia - okay okay whatever

He put his hands up in defense

I looked at him and laughed. He looked at me funny and I just shook my head no. He was so confused and it was so funny.

We talked for a while then our food came out. She sat our plates on the table and she went to set the syrup down but then spilled it on my lap.

W - omg, I'm so sorry

She said with a smug smile on her face. You have no idea how bad I wanted to slap that smile off of her damn face.

You - you bi-

Tia - it's fine, leave now

He was looking at the waiter with a stern looks and stared in her eyes. She went really pale and apologized and left quickly as if she just saw the devil.

I gave Mattia a questioning look and he just had a small smile on his face and then he came over and sat next to me. He started to clean up the spilled syrup on my lap. I just stared at him trying to figure out what just happened but then I snapped out of it.

You - omg stop, I got it

Tia - no it's okay, just sit back

You - you- i-

He started to get a little higher up on my leg. He stopped and gave me a questioning look and quit cleaning the syrup.

Tia - there, it's all cleaned up, are you okay?

You - uhhh uh ya, ya I'm good. Let's just eat

Tia - did I do something wrong?

You - umm no, I just umm, I have never been touched and it just took me by surprise when you were cleaning the syrup

Tia - oh I'm sorry I should've-

You - no, no it's okay, you did nothing wrong

He gave me a smile and we started eating. I decided to mess with him so I took some food off of his plate and ate it. He gave me a 😐 look. I just laughed at him.

Tia - you literally have the same thing I have, why you stealing my food?

He said in a kind of pout

You - aww poor babyyyy

I stuck out my bottom lip

Tia - it's not funny

He crossed his arms.

You - just a little

Tia - whatever, I'll remember that

You - ya okay

We finished eating and we went to pay. I gave the waiter my card but then he took it out of my hands and handed her his card. She walked off with his card and handed mind back to me.

You - heyyyy I was gonna payyyy

Tia - nope, I got it

I just crossed my arms and he laughed at me. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of me pouting. He laughed at the picture and then put his phone away.

W - here's your card back. You guys have a good day

You - thank you, you too

We got up and walked out to the car. We played music and just drove around for a while.

While we were driving around Mattia got a call and I turned down my music.

Tia - shit! Okay we're on our way

He hangs up the phone and starts speeding.

You - is everything okay?

Tia - ya, we just need to get home. Apparently there is someone following us

You - oh okay

He took a bunch of turns and made sure no one was following us and then drove home. We got out the car and I ran inside to make sure my parents were okay. As soon as I ran into the kitchen I saw a note on the table.

Hey honey, we decided to leave while you guys were out. I hope everything goes well, if you have any questions just ask Mattia. Our phones are off so you won't be able to contact us through our numbers. We love you very much and please be safe. And also use protection 😉

Love mom and dad ❤

I looked at the note and just stood there frozen. Mattia finally walked in and closed the door then locked it. I turned around and I had a tear running down my face. Mattia walked up to me and gave me a hug and just comforted me.

You - I didn't even get to say bye

Tia - I know but you will see them again, I promise

I just hugged him tighter then I let go of him and walked upstairs to my parents room. There was a note on the nightstand.

There is a gun in the safe, in the wall behind our family photo. Please use it if you have to. Be safe

I put the note in my pocket and I looked behind the family photo and there it was, the safe. I tried my birthday for the code and I was right. I didn't take the gun out, instead I left it in there and closed the safe. I turn around and Mattia was standing outside the door.

I walked out of the bedroom and closed the door. He gave me a sympathetic look and I just gave him a small smile.

You - I have an idea that I think would help me feel better

Tia - what is that

You - we redecorate the house

I had a smirk on my face and he gave me a look like he was scared. I laughed and grabbed his hand and dragged him downstairs and outside to the car. I got into the driver's seat and he got into the passenger seat. I started the car, out my music on, and took off to Target. On the way there we got Starbucks and then we went to Target.