your way

What do you do when you run out of options?
You make your own.
Think of new ways.
Make new ways.
You make your way.

Anastasia pov

Black.
Again.
God, I want to cry.
I want to scream.
I want to die.

I got up from the bed I was in and quickly figured I was in the recovery room again.
Am I in a loop?
I'm getting tired of waking up in this room.

"Anastasia we- Volkov, what are you doing out of bed?" Wells asked.

"I'm going to get my ballet shoes, and then I'm going to find Cisco," I said, confused.

"You were going to say a different name. What name?" I asked as I looked for my ballet shoes.

"Why would you care?"

"That's no way to treat your wife, love.
Is it?" I asked as I found it.

"I... I... How did... How did you know?"

"I heard you all," I said. "What ware we like in your world?"

"We... We were close, and... and we loved each other, we respected each other, you weren't open, always closed up, never talked about your past, I guess you share this, you used to say that the moment you met me, I showed you new life."

"What age did we meet?"

"15,"

"I'm pretty sure I know why gave me new life," I smiled sadly. I didn't go through the ceremony there.

"Ana, good. I need your help," Cisco said as he walked into the cortex, giving me human-sized cardboard figures.

"I don't want to know, I will not know," I said and walked after him to the basement.

"Dude, how long have you been sitting on this?" Joe asked as he saw his cardboard figure.

"It's important to have hobbies," Cisco said as he showed us his figure.

"Not this kind," I smiled.

"Don't worry; they are totally safe," Iris said to Linda.

"Ish," Wells said.

"Ish?" Iris asked.

"Well, come on, it's gotta be believable, so they do fire and explode things." Cisco said and then turned to Barry, "and you are gonna have to let her hit you with those blasts once she gets the hang of this."

"Who exactly came up with this terrible idea?" Joe asked.

"Okay, it's not a terrible idea; the suit can absorb the blasts," Cisco said.

"For real or ish?" Iris asked.

"What does a terrible idea look like to you, Cisco?" Joe asked.

"Okay, you know what, I like to think I can see the bright side of things, okay?
Positivity people."

"Alright, Alright, so just hit the ones of me, okay?" Barry asked

"Got it,"

"Great." Barry replied.

And that's when shit started.

"Okay, no offense to Linda, but there is no way she can pull this off," Caitlin said as we walked into the cortex.

"Well maybe if she didn't scream every time she fired." Wells agreed.

"Yup, Linda had a rocky start but she can pull this off.
I know she can." Barry said. "All right, did you find someplace near breach where we don't have to worry about civilians getting in the way?"