white whale

This chapter has SH in it, don't read it if it's hard for you to read those things.
Have a lovely day/night/evening/noon/afternoon etc
Anastasia pov

Harry threw things.
Again, God, this man does not handle failure well.

"Hey!
No.
Absolutely no.
You don't get to throw somebody else's stuff when you're pissed off!" Cisco said and Harry threw another thing.

"Thank you," Cisco said sarcastically. "What is this?" Cisco noticed the equation on the board.

"Wrong answers." Harry erased the board.

"Maybe you're asking the wrong questions," I said.

"What does that mean?
When did you even get here?" Harry asked.

"I have been thinking about this a lot recently.
We keep coming up with ways to make Barry faster, but I still think we can figure out a way to make Zoom slower." Cisco answered for me.

"We tried that, remember?
Those darts didn't slow him down, at all."

"Yeah I know, I'm not talking about the darts, the darts didn't work, they just pissed him off.
I'm talking about something else.
A way we can steal Zoom speed." Harry stopped erasing the board at Cisco's words.

"How?"

"The turtle."

"As some of you well know I have been deeply embroiled in a one-sided battle with an invisible enemy."

"Oh no, not the turtle again." Caitlin groaned.

"What? What is the... who is the turtle?" Barry asked.

"It's Cisco's white whale." Caitlin smiled.

"Half whale half turtle," Garrick said.

"What? no!
Do you see what you're doing Caitlin?
Everybody's confused now." Cisco said.

"Get to it," Harry asked.

"I stumbled upon a few of those cases when we were looking for the reverse flash." Cisco showed us a report, "robberies that were seemingly committed at high speed... people holding their beloved items one second, those items were gone the next.
Tell me what you see?" He told us as he showed us a clip of a robbery.

"So he can, what? Stop time?" Caitlin asked.

"No, look at the time code.
It's running.
He's not stopping time, he's slowing everything around him." I said.

"And that's why we call him the turtle." Cisco smiled.

"Why have you never mentioned this guy to me before?" Barry asked.

"Oh, I don't know, I think we've been a little distracted, you know, what with captain cold and the weather wizard, and gorilla Grood.
Do I need to go on?" Cisco asked sarcastically.

"Okay, so if we can catch him, figure out how he uses his powers..." Garric started

"maybe we can show Zoom what life is like in the slow lane." Cisco continued.

"How would you even know where to find him?" Harry asked.

"Well, the robberies in the videos all correspond with police reports that were dismissed as lost or missing items instead of thefts," Barry said.

"The suspect's M.O being...?" Garrick asked.

"Items of immense personal value," Barry answered, Barry, typed something and ran out with his suit.

the flash and the black widow: WEAPON On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara