back to Egypt

Anastasia pov
So I have been busy this week.
Like super busy.
I found my old necklace from Natalie, the one I thought I lost, and even better, I found our old letters.
It was nice going back to Russia, that feeling of home again.
But at some point, I had to go back because home is not where you were born or raised; it's where your family is.
God, I sound like a Disney movie.
Yuck.
Anyway, let's begin with our myth for today.

"....work with the flash." Was heard from the cortex, who is that?
No one, I know.

I took my dagger, "stranger danger?" I asked as I held it up.

"Ohh, don't, did he send you?" The lady asked.

"Look, I don't know who 'he' is, but you know Barry's the flash, you are a danger," I said as he walked closer.

"Ana, Ana, no need to worry; this is Cisco's girlfriend.
Kendra, this is Dr. Volkov." Barry said.

"This is the same knife that was used to kill the men at the docks, the resident match," Barry said as he held a knife.

"So it is the same guy," Joe said.

"Do you have any idea why this guy would be after you?" Iris asked.

"No, I have never seen him before in my life,"

"Well, he certainly acted as I knew you.
He kept calling her priestess Shiera."

I took the knife Barry held, that can't be... Can it?

"The knife of Shiera," I said.

"You know what that is?" Cisco asked.

"You don't?" I asked, surprised. "The legend talks about two lovers, so in love that even the gods made the stars match for them.
But like in every fairytale, there is a bad guy, the priest in the service of Rameses, who cursed the couple with going back to life while he was cursed with immortality.
That's the story of two lovers that life will never let them be together." I sighed.

"Well, too bad that it was years ago and that I grew up in Wisconsin and never even left the states, so..."

"This guy is incredibly dangerous, so I need to at least let us try to protect you," Barry said.

"I can put a detail on her."

"You didn't see this guy, Joe, no offense, but I don't think a cop will be able to protect her," Cisco said.

"No, but we do have friends who can land a hand," Barry sighed. "But we're gonna need to leave Central City."

"And go where?"

I sat on the side of the arrow cave as Felicity hugged, hit, and hugged Barry.

"Okay, S.T.A.R labs is impressive, but this is..." Kendra started only to be interpreted.

"This is completely wrong!
Did you guys even look at the specs I sent over?
This is a tragedy.
I'm mourning the death of engineering.
Copper wiring to handle the processing speed from palmer satellite, or else your system is going to overload."

"Yeah, but that hasn't happened.
I mean, it hasn't happened since last week.
I mean, it didn't... it happened yesterday." Felicity said quickly.

"Hey," Kendra said.

"I'm Felicity,"

"I'm Kendra Saunders. I'm Cisco..."

"She is my new, beautiful friend who kisses me occasionally."