a really short chapter

Anastasia pov

"Over my dead body." Harry and I said together as we walked out of the elevator.

"Look, just 'cause you two are stuck in this lab all day, doesn't mean I should be too," Jesse said

"Over my rotting corpse," Harry added

"Look, what happened to trying new things, meeting new people?
You said I should start a life here, right?
And Zoom's over there, and we're over here, so there's nothing to worry about." Jesse made a good point.

"There's always something to worry about." Harry sighed.

"Okay, well, you said Barry, and they are good people" Jesse kept going. "and I should get to know them."

"I did."  Harry sighed.

'Yeah.
And you know they'll keep me safe no matter what.
Look, I have a life to live, Dad, and the whole world to explore.
Please?
Please?"

"Fine.
But if you're gonna go, you should take protection." Harry agreed.

"Oh, Dad, I don't need--I don't know
what you thought I was gonna be doing,
but I..."Harry put his watch on her and I handed her my dagger. "Oh, right. I mean, is it necessary?
It's kind of, you know..."

"Or I could always build you an inescapable daughter cube," I said

"Funny.
You know I'd get out though, right?" She looked at the dagger and I eyed her.

"All right, fine.
I'll do it.
Thank you." Jesse hugged Harry and came to me.

"A small one..." I sighed and hugged her.

"Okay, I did not need to see my mom's doppelganger dress like that!" Jesse said as she saw my mini black dress.

"You would be surprised that I needed to dress like this since I was I think a bit younger than you," I said as I remembered my first mission, seducing the mafia boss to get the plans for his invasion.

"What?
Why?" She asked as we walked into the pub.

"It was a... it is... normal in the place I grew up in."I sighed as I spotted Barry, Caitlin, and Cisco.

We stood there in silence, no one talked or enjoyed it, it was horrible, there was also a couple next to us who never heard about not showing THIS much affection in public.

"Oh, God, sorry.
It keeps doing that.
My dad made me wear it." Jesse said as her watch kept beeping every time Barry got closer to her.

"Don't worry about it.
It's all good." Barry smiled.

"I'm really glad you came, Jesse, even though this place is less than ideal," Caitlin said through the music.

"Hey, toast?" Barry asked after I ordered five shots.

"To Jay." Cisco lifted his shot.

"I wonder what Jay would say if he was here right now," Caitlin asked.

" "What's a Kamikaze?" And then you'd spend ten minutes explaining it." Cisco started.

"And he'd say, "Just kidding.
We have those on Earth-2.". " Caitlin finished.

"Yeah, well, we don't have those, so..." Jesse said as she took the shot closer to her mouth.

"Eh-eh, I'm sorry, Miss Underage.
None of us plan on getting murdered by your father or Ana tonight." Barry said as he took the shot from her.

"Are you kidding? I ordered it for her, she needs to learn to drink young or she will never learn." I said as I downed my shot.

"Oh, whatever, my dad is all talk." Jesse sighed.

"Yo, guys, what's up?" Iris asked as she walked to us.

"Hey," Barry said

"Hey," Cisco said as well

'Glad you could make it.
What's up, Wally?" Barry asked

"Hey, interesting choice of venue.
The tic-tac-toe theme is cool." Wally sighed.

"Barry picked it."
"Cisco picked it." Cisco and Barry said together.

"For real?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah, I picked it.
I don't go out much.
It had four stars on Yelp, so..." barry sighed.

"Okay, fair enough." Wally smiled.

"So who's this?" Jesse asked.

"This is Wally.
He's my... foster, or step--adopted... My new--this is-- he's my new friend.
This is Jesse." Barry confused us all.

"Oh, hi." Jesse smiled

"Hey.
So, Jesse,
are you new in town?" Wally did not wait long to ask questions.

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Yeah, me too.
Are you from far away?"

"Like you wouldn't believe." Her watch beeped again.

"Oh, you know what?
Would you just excuse me?
I just need to go powder my...watch." She smiled.

"Hey, so I know I'm practically your brother, and I'm, like, half Jay's size, but you want to dance?" Cisco asked Caitlin.

"Sure."

"Come on, let's go."

I danced with someone when suddenly yellow lightning filled the place, it was not Barry, something was wrong.

My things were gone, my money and my  Jewelry were all gone, what the fuck?

"What was that?"
"That was the flash!"
"My wallet is gone!"
"Where is my ring?"
People yelled.

"Someone took my purse," Caitlin said.

"My--my ring-- I...its g--gone." I could bearly form a sentence.

Caitlin pov

I knocked on Ana's door and she opened it.

She was a mess hair dress was still dirty from that night, and her hair was a mess, she looked like she had better days.

"I just came to give you your ring... we found it in Eliza's place, we thought you will want it back," I said and handed her the ring.

"Are you okay?
You're biting your lip again... " Ana asked as she let me in and closed the door.

"I...we found out that Jay was.. is Zoom," I said.

"Caitlin, I am so so sorry." She said and turned to look at me, our faces were close, I could feel her hot breath on me.

"I... I'm sorry again." She said and took a bottle of wine out. "You want a drink?"