Chapter 1(Introduction)

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC. Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists. Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-Senpai=Thoughts

Beacon = Location

An old, abandoned battleship floats endlessly in the void, a place where both time and space are distorted, until parts of the battleship start to power on. After a while a cryo-pod opened, inside of the cryo-pod was a young man with Neon-green hair and bright green eyes, wearing a skin-tight bodysuit woke up.

"Errrgh, what time is it and where am?" he said groggily as he Shaked the tiredness and ice out of his head. He headed to the locker room and changed into his combat outfit, a black and neon green jacket, a pair of black and neon green gloves, black combat pants and green boots.

 He headed to the locker room and changed into his combat outfit, a black and neon green jacket, a pair of black and neon green gloves, black combat pants and green boots

After changing he noticed an old plaque "herrscher of time and cooking XD". "Haisss, Kiana all you think about is food..." he thought back to all the great memories he and the Valkyries had together. Since his cooking was on par with Mei's cooking, Kiana would call us the herrscher of cooking.

"Well, time to get this place fixed up" as he slowly renovated one of the meeting rooms into a massive cinema which was easy for, he who is called Captain Shadowolf, the herrscher of time and space. "Now, time to fetch our audience." he said as he ripped a portal to remnant.

Remnant

Beacon Academy, Team RWBY's Dorm

It has been three weeks since the Breach, Team RWBY was doing their usual activities, Ruby doing maintenance on crescent rose, Weiss was studying, Blake was reading her 'special' books and Yang was playing with her scroll. Everything was going fine, that is, until a black and purple portal opened in their room. "What the Hell?!" Yang asked in shock as she hopped off from the spot she was at and tensed up

"What is that thing?" Blake asked as her faunas instincts were telling her to run.

"We need to report this to Professor Ozpin." Ruby said as Weiss nodded her head in agreement. However, before any of them could make it to their door, the vortex started to pull at them, sucking them in.

"AAHH! Help!" Ruby said as she was pulled in the fastest, given her size.

"RUBY!" The others yelled out, but they were starting to lose their ground. Blake tried to hold on to their beds, but was pulled in the portal, not long after. Weiss was the next to go, as she lost her footing, slipped, and was pulled right through, leaving Yang to be the last one pulled in. After a few minutes, the portal closes in a flash.

Beacon Academy, Team JNPR's Dorm

Team JNPR which consists of Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren, all in their dorm doing something to kill time. Ren was cooking pancakes for Nora while Nora was trying to steal one from the plate. Pyrrha was tutoring Jaune for their upcoming Grim studies exam when a black and purple portal opened in their room.