Chapter 20: Second Eruption recap + Chapter 9 EX1

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC. Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists. Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts/Flashback

This happens after they watched the entire Second Eruption.... and the arrival of elf Sirin (kinda)

"Wow... That was something..." Yang said, processing everything that had just happened.

"Ok, so let's recap what just happened.

Salem chases down the last Schicksal personnel and immobilizes one while redirecting the last person's bullets back at him. Starting the war.

Glynda received intel on the Tower's profile during transport to the Tower.

After landing in Kuo Kuana, Glynda meets up with Patricia Highsmith.

They noticed missing data while investigating and suggested heading to the Babylon Reactor Pile to investigate.

They find small traces of Honkai residue but not enough to indicate a leak.

They hear a girl crying for help and discover holding cells with trapped children.

Theresa rips open a cell to free the children, unaware that the culprit may be among them.

Pat explains that Schicksal recruits orphan girls for trials in the Advanced System Lab.

Glynda insists on saving the girls despite the Honkai presence within them.

Glynda shares her dream of building St. Freya High, supported by Otto. Which Salem scoffed at , and they notice Honkai residue on the prison doors.

Salem returns to the reactor at night to absorb energy and regain strength.

Pat interrupts Salem, leading to a confrontation.

Salem drops her act and expresses vengeance against Schicksal for the pain caused to her and other orphans due to Honkai injections.

Pat senses spatial distortion and then goes missing, leaving behind her guns and blood.

Otto contacts Siegfried and deploys Salome and Niggurath, two Snowwolf members.

Atlas forces, including Tesla and Einstein, wait near the tower, approximately 5 km away.

Welt appears with a wounded Pat, who is revealed to be a double agent for Atlas.

Pat apologizes for failing to halt Sirin's growth in power and hatred.

Pat asks Welt to save her Schicksal friends during his confrontation with Salem

Salem is attempting to drain the reactor in secret when the Honkai Will contacts her and offers assistance.

Suddenly, a massive horde of 500 Honkai beasts emerges and advances towards the Tower.

Theresa calls for Judah, but Siegfried informs her that they have arrived.

Siegfried and Squad Snowwolf prepare to engage the Honkai entities outside the Tower.

Tesla suggests using her own mechs to swiftly enter the Tower, but Welt wants to avoid a chaotic confrontation and waits.

Welt single-handedly devastates the Honkai horde, and Siegfried recognizes him from a previous encounter.

Siegfried questions Atlas's presence, and Welt proposes a temporary alliance to deal with the Tower.