Chapter 10 (Tundra Reunion)

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC.Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists.Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts

The scene started with Glynda looking for something in the database.

"Search for data on "Biochip brain implant." Glynda told the computer.

"713 search results found in the Schicksal Core Database. 712 entries are classified as top secret due to their implications with the "Salem Project" and cannot be accessed." the computer said.

"Ozpin, what are you doing?" Salem asked with venom in her voice.

"I don't know?" Qzpin said, shrinking into his seat.

"So, Glynda is trying to find the Biochip to help Blake. That's a start." Weiss said.

"Ugh, must be Grampa's doing. Well, what about the only non-classified entry?" Glynda asked.

"The entry was logged on February 7th, 2000, at the Babylon Lab, Kuo Kuana." The computer said.

"February 7th, 2000... Darn it, that cursed day! Database, show me everything about it." Glynda said as she slowly disappeared into the data virtual space.

"That's interesting equipment." Winter said.

"That would make history so much more exciting." Yang said.

"Actually, that sounds good for our history lessons." Dr Oobleck said.

"I wonder what happened on that date." Jaune said.

"Yes, Principal Glynda." The computer said. Unknown to Glynda, Ruby was watching her from the door.

"Huh? The screen is starting to disappear. I must get in now!" Ruby said.

"Ruby, what are you doing.?" Summer asked.

"Errrr, other me?" Ruby said shyly

"Both of you are pretty much the same." Weiss said.

Suddenly Ruby found herself transported into virtual space.

"Virtual space construction complete. Time 15:00, February 7th, 2000. Location: Babylon Lab, Kuo Kuana." The computer said.

When Ruby opened her eyes, she found herself surrounded by snow and mountains. She turned her head and saw a huge tower in the distance.

 She turned her head and saw a huge tower in the distance