Chapter 5(Chapter 1: Dusk - Girls - Battleship)

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC. Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists. Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-Senpai=Thoughts

"Let's get started"

Everyone got back to their seats while getting their food and drinks refilled.

Soon the cinema lights dimmed and the screen lit up.

The shot began with a puddle of water slowly rippling and a distant sound of rumbling.

"Major, an unidentified flying object sighted above Shion City! Location: SH0639. Optical reading cannot discern the nature of this UFO. No bio-energy reading. Scans of the UFO interiors have failed." As this was said over the Comms, the city's Air raid sirens rang out.

"Woah, an UFO, is it an alien?!" Asked Nora excitedly.

"Not necessarily miss Valkyrie, it also could mean that there is a ship that is not one they know." Said Ironwood

All the TV billboards showed an "Air Raid Emergency." as a squad of Seraph-class Honkai beasts zoomed past the screen.

"Clusters of small Honkai Beasts and Mech units detected. Battle plan deployed and validated." a voice rang through the comms. There was a clock that showed the time since the previous Honkai eruption.

"Deploying drones to cover Valkyrie boarding action." The scene changed to show a large battleship with Honkai beasts flying around it.

"So it has been 2 years since Miss Rose, Miss Schnee and Miss Belladonna enrolled into St Freya

"So it has been 2 years since Miss Rose, Miss Schnee and Miss Belladonna enrolled into St Freya." Said Ozpin.

"Yup"

"What kind of Honkai beast is that?" Weiss Asked.

"They are Seraph Class Honkai beasts and they are the weakest class of Honkai beasts. They can be subdued by B-Rank Valkyries. Think of it like they are Beowolves, fighting them individually is very easy but if they are in a group, they are still easy but if not careful they can hurt you badly."

"I see," Weiss said as she wrote this down.

That's a very big ship, it's probably bigger than our battleships." Commented Winter.

"It is, this battleship is about 500m long and has heavy shields, cloaking capabilities and many weapons used for air support."

"That's much more powerful and bigger than our capital ship," said Winter in shock.

"Yea it will probably take out the Atlas fleet completely and still have half shields."

Both Ironwood and Winter were shocked to the core. "H-how is that possible?

"Well simple , Dust, dust will not be able to penetrate an Honkai powered shield. My recommendation is try not to use pure dust in all your munitions."

Ironwood, Winter and Weiss thought about the combinations of different types of dust and decided to do more research in the future.