Chapter 13: Will of the Herrscher

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC. Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists. Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts

Give me my Noodles!! = Herrscher speech

The scene changed to the Helios flying towards their base.

The allies decided to split their forces into two groups, and take advantage of the Schicksal's fight with a Judgment-class Honkai Beast to attack from the flank, and take over Schicksal HQ Air Terminal 3

"Sounds like a great plan." Ironwood said nodding in agreement.

"Madam Glynda, the mech squad has surrounded the airport. We may attack at any time." Einstein said inside her mech.

"Just on time. We're done with preparations here as well. Focus all weapons on Schicksal HQ Air Terminal 3!" Glynda said.

"Ground forces! Take the Port Hub and help Dr. Tesla hack into the control system to neutralize Terminal defenses. My mechs will provide fire support." Einstein said.

"You best be quick, mophead!" Tesla said.

"Professor Peach was always a very impatient person. " Dr Oobleck said.

Himeko ran towards the Hub destroying all the defense mechs and structures trying to stop them from accessing the hub. Suddenly some unknown mechs descended on them.

Some hostile inactions have been detected in the control tower, be careful!" Glynda said.

"What the heck is this thing!!" Tesla said.

The mechs were faster and had more armor.

"What is that?" Blake asked.

"That is Schicksal's mech force"

"I thought they didn't use mechs?" Neo asked.

"They do but it's mainly for the base's defenses."

But for Himeko, these mechs were pushovers. Just before they reached the entrance, an Asleikr Mystletainn landed in front of her. "Is this a tactical mech? No. It's not the same as Titans." Einstein said examine the mech.

"And I thought Atlas patented these humanoid mechs!" Himeko said.

"What is that?" Ironwood said.

"It's a mass-produced model using Aesir Baldr's data. Quick attacker capable of a variety of combos, it mostly attacks with slashes. Schicksal has yet to popularize its use in combat for some reason."

"Damn, that's stronger than our mechs." Ironwood said.

"Your mechs will be wiped." Qrow said with a smug look on his face.